Thread: Shattered game

Shattered game

When did The game shattered The community or vicebersa.. The community ruined The game..

Have you ever been as far as to want to game to shattered to do look more community what like?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so confussed. First post is asking a question and then answering it....second post is......ummm...okay....what?

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I'm so confussed. First post is asking a question and then answering it....second post is......ummm...okay....what?
    Second post is mocking the form of the first, which contained improper capitalization, spelling, tense, and punctuation. Impressive, really, for a one-line post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Second post is mocking the form of the first, which contained improper capitalization, spelling, tense, and punctuation. Impressive, really, for a one-line post.
    Hahahaha! Okay....was frightened there for a minute

Deleted
    Some people liked the level experience in vanilla. But others were doing raids, competed with each other and got on top. Many players were left behind who now slowly get very many and very loud.

It's about knowing about each player-pools who have different play styles. And the current debate covers almost only those who are not able to see it. They want to dictate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't really make heads or tails of this post and I can't see it going anywhere useful.