View Poll Results: Who will be your main in legion!

Voters
742. This poll is closed
  • Demon hunter

134 18.06%
  • Death night

67 9.03%
  • Druid

66 8.89%
  • Hunter

57 7.68%
  • Mage

51 6.87%
  • Monk

26 3.50%
  • Paladin

59 7.95%
  • Priest

63 8.49%
  • Rogue

40 5.39%
  • Shaman

56 7.55%
  • Warlock

61 8.22%
  • Warrior

62 8.36%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I honestly do not know.
    Some of the specs and classes I have enjoyed since late Vanilla just feel odd and naked.

I have been quite vocal 'bout them not doing a good job in prunning too many skills from specs. I will need to do some testing b4 I am even sure, that I will buy Legion.

The world seems like awsome, after WoD there is once again a reason to leave your Garriso... I mean Order Halls, since they are totaly different *cough*, but if the gameplay is lacking badly, the good world will go to waste.

Keeping my thumbs up, that they will do a lot of tweaks b4 release.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Switching to Demon Hunter for Legion. Part of me doesn't want to let go of the rogue I've mained since Wrath, especially with the changes finally being made, but I feel it's time for a change.

Protection Paladin. Not (double) jumping on the demon hunter hype train.

im maining a ranged caster of some sort, maybe spriest for the OS heals, or boomkin...

I was hoping for Beta access on day 1 so I could do some tank testing before live, but so far it hasn't happened. I will be either a prot warrior, guardian druid, or vengeance demon hunter. brewmaster monk is distant possibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaminolucy View Post
    Who will be your main in legion?
    Possibly a Gnome Hunter. I play Gnomes, and hunters. This is the thing I've wanted since Vanilla. My Second character will be a Demon Hunter.

Demon Hunter. It was an easy decision the moment of announcement, playing one on Beta just made it definite. Most fun I've had playing a class in WoW in a long time and is everything I ever wanted from a DH class.

Probably my Dwarf Warlock.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Probably Druid if I play.

Every expansion that comes out I go "Yeah, I am totally going to play _____!" then I get that char to max level, and abandon it. It has happened every expansion, and about halfway through every expansion I just start to only play my Druid. This time I will just play my Druid from the beginning, and maybe actually see some progression on a character for the first time in a long time.

Deleted
    WL main.

I've been playing hunter since the beginning, got 265 days played on it, then in 6.2 I switched to WL and I'm sticking with it.

Especially with how shit hunter specs are on Legion atm. WL got some of the best specs in in the game and their artifacts are badass. Sorry, Esubane, your class is shit now. Chandasekhar, the Warlock time.

ele shaman, because i like being worse than 3 mage specs at once.

Deleted
    Prot pala ^_^

Shadow priest.

And then (directly in this order):
    Outlaw rogue as a main alt, brewing flasks and crafting gems for my raiding priest, as always;
    Affliction lock, because that was my first spec in game, back in good old days;
    Enh shammy because doomhammer (will be resto soon after that, because I hate shamans damage dealing specs with a passion);
    Ret pala to witness [spoilers]'s death;
    Fury warrior because his playstyle is FUCKING AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE;
    Blood DK, for exploiting high levels of challenge modes;
    Resto druid, to easily get high arena ratings;
    Brewmaster, because I hate both mistweaver and windwalker;

And then: maybe a hunter, but hunter sucks so much in legion it hurts... I hope they do something to BM, because the castrated something called BM on alpha is unplayable;

And if I have free time, maybe fire mage.

Yes, no demon huntards included. Why? Because I won't play a dobbie.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Where is the 'won't know until I try it' option? With all these crazy changes, and no access to alpha/beta yet, I have no idea what I'm going to play. I've mained disc/shadow priest the last 3 expansions, but I don't think I like where they're going.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Salty cock smoker, fuck off somewhere else if you don't like it.
    So salty, much reported.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait for all those "want to be Demon Hunter" reroller's to run back to another Class after it gets nerfed after the first patch. (just like DK's.)
    I can't decide currently on what to play since I have no Beta access and it's hard to judge by just watching video's.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    So salty, much reported.
    At least I didn't respond to you like that, lol.

Was originally planning on ret pally, but with them shaping up to be the worst spec in the game by a wide margin I dunno. At least I still have the 100 boost.