View Poll Results: Who will be your main in legion!

Voters
742. This poll is closed
  • Demon hunter

134 18.06%
  • Death night

67 9.03%
  • Druid

66 8.89%
  • Hunter

57 7.68%
  • Mage

51 6.87%
  • Monk

26 3.50%
  • Paladin

59 7.95%
  • Priest

63 8.49%
  • Rogue

40 5.39%
  • Shaman

56 7.55%
  • Warlock

61 8.22%
  • Warrior

62 8.36%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hpally is best Pally. Right now there are approximately 900 scrub Ret pallies for every Holy or Prot pally on Beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, don't know. Normally Warlock would be the unequivocal answer but I hate what they've done to Demo, and Affliction looks messy and somewhat unfinished; never been a fan of Destruction. So Mage maybe, Frost or Fire. I'd have to see. I've barely played in months, just half-assed kept up with Garrisons, I'm not really missing the game, and so far Legion hasn't given me enough to get excited about to look past the things I'm not liking the look of. I want it to be good, but maybe those times have passed for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still in the 'uncertainty' boat. I have always main'd a Shaman and was thinking of going Enhancement in Legion, however I have always been interested in Hunters. At the same time - tanking is a role I have never found myself in so I thought I may want to try that. I suppose I have time to figure it out.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Honestly, don't know. Normally Warlock would be the unequivocal answer but I hate what they've done to Demo, and Affliction looks messy and somewhat unfinished; never been a fan of Destruction. So Mage maybe, Frost or Fire. I'd have to see. I've barely played in months, just half-assed kept up with Garrisons, I'm not really missing the game, and so far Legion hasn't given me enough to get excited about to look past the things I'm not liking the look of. I want it to be good, but maybe those times have passed for me.
    Destro is actually pretty solid right now. Nice smooth playstyle with no concern for mana. Several of your talent choices are pretty much predetermined though. And the spec itself is pretty easy to master.

Afflic is indeed a mess, so many dots to manage that you are constantly refreshing them. On the other hand, Affliction can drain tank again. Not quite as well or as Op as back in TBC, but its still the second tankiest clothie behind disc.

Demo is pretty awful imo. You are only there to summon and buff your pets. But hey man, if you like Imps then Demo is for you. Imps all day long.

I'm really torn between Warlock and Monk. I like that the Warlock has 3 dps specs to choose from so you only really have to worry about one set of gear (besides artifact). However I know that if I go with the lock then I am really going to miss healing as that was my favorite on my monk (and I enjoy healing as a whole). If I go monk though, I know that inevitably at some point I am going to want to dps and I'm not a huge fan of WW.

I've been trying to get into my 100 priest but I just don't really care for it. Druid I tried for a while but and I may circle back but there are SOO many druids.

If only Monks had a ranged dps spec.....

Main warrior since vanilla why stop now?

Where is the option "i don't know yet"

warrior, warlock, priest, the usual 3 classes I play.. Probably more so with my warrior / priest in legion should I decide to return (which I will, i just dunno for how long)

Don't know yet, since I only play melee and prefer 2h melee, I have only 3 choices for now UH DK, Ret and Arms, I will have to either wait for beta to try them out or wait for prepatch and decide then.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Was almost certain that I'd reroll Demon Hunter before I got into Beta.

It's certain now. Fucking BLAST to level so far, can't put it down.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Demon Hunter. I love the faced paced nature of the game play.

My honorable mentions:

Outlaw Rogue
    Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk

Maining priest and probably hunter/mage as my main alt.

Deleted
    Which ranged dps spec looks best in therms of fluid gameplay and mobility? Heard that balance is still clunky. Shadow looks good from the animation side, dunno about gameplay.

Will also try a DH but I'm not going to raid as a melee again.

Deleted
    I really want to play a DH, but the fact that half of the playerbase will be playing them is kinda a deal breaker for me. Although, there may not be as many tank DHs as dps, so that's that.

Resto Shaman, and w/e off-spec is better for dps once content is farmable.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    I really want to play a DH, but the fact that half of the playerbase will be playing them is kinda a deal breaker for me. Although, there may not be as many tank DHs as dps, so that's that.
    Vengeance DHs are one of the more common tank specs on Beta right now, even if only because they are new. They are still laughably rare compared to Havoc DHs.

Vengeance is a fun spec with god-tier mobility and very solid self-healing. My one complaint is how many reticle targeted abilities the spec has.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2016-05-16 at 06:16 PM.

Deleted
    Warrior for sure. Only question is arms vs fury. Arms are more fun imo, but fury has way better survivability for pvp. Fury is fun, just not as fun as arms imo. Problem is that pvp is my main thing to do. Still got time to decide and classes getting tuned etc so I hope arms will get some improvements :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    Don't know yet, since I only play melee and prefer 2h melee, I have only 3 choices for now UH DK, Ret and Arms,
    You forgot survival hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    These polls are kinda pointless, we had the same thing happen in Wrath and Mop

most people voted DK, then once the buzz died down they went back to their mains lol, same thing with monks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    These polls are kinda pointless, we had the same thing happen in Wrath and Mop

most people voted DK, then once the buzz died down they went back to their mains lol, same thing with monks.
    I wanted to play my mage/DK, but frankly playing a DH is more fun/unique than any other class ive played. I like demo locks also but Dk just does not compare to DH fun wise to me.. Unfortunately looks like a main switch for me.