Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Did you look like a clown only because of the mix? or was it because the look of the gear was horrible even without the mixing?
    Both. Transmog is a great feature that solved the issue that all players don't like how every set looks. Now you can look the way you want.
    Don't like it? Don't use it. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeah, becasue looking like a colorful clown in your mix of tier 1, 2 and 2,5 was great!
    Morons.
    Well, if knowing who was 'useful' to you (fellating in hopes of getting into their guild, who you wanted to poach into your own guild, who to add to your friends list and badger to run dungeons with you) and who wasn't (a pleb whose proper place is in worshipful awe of you) at a glance and you place a huge amount of importance on a gear determined social hierarchy then you might be angry that you have to now inspect or use the Armory.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    This project is so damn pointless, to make it reasonable there should be a similar project running on the opposite faction of the same realm.
    8-man Molten Core cap is a joke as well.

Mind you I say this as a person that played through Vanilla... more power to you folks that like ProjectSixty guilds.... I agree with half your things, disagree with the other half so I'll pass.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I had a good laugh watching mister Sodapoppin's stream.
    First, the true Vanilla veteran was unable to find Feralas on the world map for about 30 seconds, then he got lost on his way to Dire Maul failing to find the dungeon entrance in the end.

Something tells me it's not the kinda guy I'd vote for legacy ambassador. The viewer count is on his side tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Verral View Post
    I had a good laugh watching mister Sodapoppin's stream.
    First, the true Vanilla veteran was unable to find Feralas on the world map for about 30 seconds, then he got lost on his way to Dire Maul failing to find the dungeon entrance in the end.

Something tells me it's not the kinda guy I'd vote for legacy ambassador. The viewer count is on his side tho.
    I can't even watch the stream. I find that individual to be extremely annoying. I honestly can't understand who can stand to watch that kind of person

Out of curiosity I did a "Project Sixty" search on EU armory yesterday. 21 members split into 3 guilds. Wow, that's quite the movement.

And transmog didn't ruin the game. It feels like the extremely vocal pro-legacy minority is trying to do that though, with Kungen (who hasn't been relevant in years) and Sodapoppin spearheading that campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Don't like it? Don't use it. Simple as that.
    I am not against transmog at all, but i was just curious, because i usually combine different sets of gear in dark souls, and with little exceptions, the look is not goofy at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Seriously? Why do people think transmog killed the game?
    I am not against transmog, i think is a very nice feature, this is a game we play a lot so it is nice to change our appearance from time to time.
    But i would like it not to be used as an excuse for blizzard to design crappy looking gear.
    Best thing of leveling in outland, it is the quality of the gear design even in dungeons.
    So yeah i want to use the transmog for variation of how my char looks, not because if i do not use it i am gonna look like a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Out of curiosity I did a "Project Sixty" search on EU armory yesterday. 21 members split into 3 guilds. Wow, that's quite the movement.
    It's on NA.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/sc...Project_Sixty/
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/sc...ject_Sixty_jr/

Most nights average 300-350 people on-line.

Its been capped at 1000 members many times now, several purges of low levels and people breaking the "vanilla" rules, hence the "jr" guild for leveling.

I'm no fan boy, it's just something fun and different to try out to break the wait for Legion up. I doubt it'll last, but then you move onto something else.