10+ Year Old Account

Raider LF Legion Home

Hello All!

Be forewarned, this will be a little lengthy.

I am currently looking for a guild to raid with in Legion (could possibly start now, but that depends on some things that I'm about to get into). I've had a love/hate relationship with WoD so I've been playing on and off.

What am I looking for?

Well this is the rough part. I am looking for a guild that is laid back when it comes to raiding. What I mean by that is, I'd like to progress, but I am not looking to be in the top 10 in the world. Down a few bosses each week and have some laughs, that's what I'm looking for.

What do I have to offer?

Well quite frankly I have what most other people have to offer. A warm body that is pretty decent at facerolling (I've mained a prot paladin for most of my WoW career).

All jokes aside, I have been playing since Vanilla, though I didn't start raiding till TBC. Since I started raiding, I've cleared all content while it was relevant (with the exception of Ulduar). All the raids were atleast halfway through Heroic/Mythic progression by the time new content was released.

I have been a guild officer, co-founder, raid lead, class lead. I am not looking to fill any of those positions, I just like to mention my experience so that I can let people know that I understand what they are going through and if I can manage other's I can assuredly manage my own.

What will I be playing in Legion?

Now comes the fun part. I honestly don't know/care. It very much depends on the guild that I find and what they are seeking. I have narrowed my choices down to four (4) classes/specs:
    Mistweaving Monk
    Assasination Rogue
    Beastmaster Hunter
    Holy Priest

So if one of these classes are something you're looking for, please feel free to let me know. Btag: pananda#1469

Linked to paladin's armory for experience:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Pananda/simple

Hello Panjier!
    Valiant Vengeance is seeking skilled raiders like you to join our team for Legion! We are a 7 year old guild who has had the same leadership since the begining. Our guild raids 3 Nights a week from 6-9PM Pacific. Our core focus is progression raiding. VV is a no drama guild that knows when to focus on raiding when to relax and just be friends. Currently we have a solid base and wish to further our core team by adding just a few more players who are dedicate to raiding and have the time to do it! We are looking for raiders like you to join us for a permanent spot on our team. If you are interested in raiding at the highest level in Legion please feel free to contact us via bnet or on our guildsite.
    Raid Leader and Guild Master: Pyra#1209 aka Crimson-Frostwolf
    Co-GM: Lance#1115 aka Lance-Frostwolf
    Guildsite: valiantvengeance.enjin.com
    I am around most evenings to answer whatever questions you may have!
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom

Hi! I sent you a btag request. Hit me up if you're willing to possibly faction change. I really think we would be a great fit for you, based on your descriptions/preferences.

My btag is Lgeme84#1466. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Panjier!

I have just recently started a newly formed guild with several friends and we're all experienced leaders dating back to late vanilla. We're currently recruiting like minded individuals like yourself to fill our core raiding group. Your comments above lead me to believe you would fit it very well with our group and our expectations.

I added you as a friend and my btag is Sumdeus8475#1720 if you would like more details! I know you'll make the right choice!

Have a great day!

-Sumdeus

Guild Name: <Resurgence>

Realm Info:
    US-Bleeding Hollow
    Med-High Pop

Current Progression: 7/13M (13/13H)

WE ARE A NEW GUILD!

Wipes on Boss's Attempts

FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING!
    Assault- 1 Wipes till we got it down
    Iron Reaver- 7 Wipes till got it down
    Kormrok- 6 Wipes till we got it down
    Council- 6 Wipes till we got it down
    Kilrog- 10 Wipes till we got it down
    Gorfiend- 35 Wipes till we got it down
    Socethar- 4 Wipes till we got it down

About Us
    <Resurgence> is a newly formed 3-day HARDCORE raiding guild that raids 4 hours a night.The guild was recently created by a group of 20-30 somethings who are comeing back to the game from breaks. We are prior mythic raiders teaming up to push hard for US RANK going into legion.

Our plans for next XPAC
    In Legion we are aiming to clear current content fast and aim for US RANKS while maintaining a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. We are currently focused on putting the final touches on our core raid team. We are seeking players with the right personality and skill level to help us progress. When Legion hits we expect to hit the ground running with research and strategies in place on opening day. We will have fun and kill bosses. If this sounds like something for you we want to hear from you!

Trial Period:
    If you are willing to join the guild, you will start as a trail, for the first night IF YOU ARE BAD you will not be welcome to return for second day! if you make it to the second day we see some potential in you and willing to see if it was just luck or if you have the skill required to be apart of our amazing team.
    If you complete the trial time, you will be granted a conversation with the raid leaders and officers, which will either give you a promotion or demotion.

Recruitment priority:

DPS REQUIREMENTS: RING+ 4PC Heroic+ Tier

WE PAY FOR FACTION CHANGE/TRANSFERS

*********MUST KEEP A 70% Tile Parsing for you ilvl***

-- DPS (2 Arcane/Fire Mage)
    - DPS (1 Unholy Death Knight)
    - DPS (1 Affliction/Destro Lock)
    - DPS (1 Ele or Enh Shamana)
    - DPS (1 MM Hunter)

Our raiding days are

- Tuesday 8PM EST / 12:00AM EST
    - Wensday 8PM EST / 12:00AM EST
    - Thursday 8PM EST / 12:00AM EST
    -Possibly adding another day SO KEEP THAT IN MIND!

What does the guild expect from you:
    - We expect a player to hold a 80%+ Tile on each fight for your item level
    - We expect you to have a friendly attitude, we don't want to have any drama during raids or other guild events.
    - We expect you to have a high raid attendance, but we know that real life sometimes will prevent you to attend every event. Therefore, we expect you to notify a raid leader, if you can’t attend a raid event by declining the event on the calendar.
    - We expect you to have Mumble and be able to communicate well during raids.
    - We expect you to know how to play your class and specc, and we expect you to improve your knowledge, skill and gear as much as possible.
    - We expect you to have a high knowledge of the boss encounters in Legion and once again, we expect you to improve that as much as possible.
    - We expect you to keep active on the fourms as fights and videos and info of fights will be posted and will need feedback from everyone.

What can the guild offer you:
    - We offer you an active core raid team to clear content in this and next expansion with. We will be raiding 3 days a week, and as a member, you will always have a spot. By joining the core raid team in an early stage, you will also be able to take part in influential decisions for the team.
    - We offer you an active, friendly and progressing guild. Everyday we have a very enjoyable atmosphere in the guild chat and active members on our Teamspeak server.
    - Paid Transfer or Faction if you logs and experince fit the matieral that we are looking for in the next expansion.
    If you are interested in joining the guild or have any further questions, feel free to contact someone below, We have a Officer 24/7 Online service!

DPS Officer 1- Izzles [ Battletag: zerouser#1462 ]
    Tank Officer 2- Jimlahèy [ Battle Tag: Wórganfreemn#1548 ]
    Healer Officer 1- Bouda [ Battle Tag: BoudaFTW ]
    CD Caller Officer 2- Voltage [ Battle Tag: Justin#1490 ]
    Mediator Officer- Hidetide [Battle Tag: Demonichero#1700 ]
    Raid Leader- Metalocalpse [ Metalocalpse#1746 ]