Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I wouldn't say it happens to everyone. Some people embrace their hobbies throughout the entirety of their lives whilst others simply give up on them as time passes.

The reasons for abandoning gaming as a hobby typically involve the time required or the costs involved.
    Hobbies usually don't change drastically like gaming does. Collecting coins, building models, etc, etc, etc. don't change like the 8bit of the past and the VR of the present. Aging slows your brain and changes it's patterns. Golden Eye might have been amazing for you when you were younger, but the high speed and detail of the newer games might leave you feeling ill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Hobbies usually don't change drastically like gaming does. Collecting coins, building models, etc, etc, etc. don't change like the 8bit of the past and the VR of the present. Aging slows your brain and changes it's patterns. Golden Eye might have been amazing for you when you were younger, but the high speed and detail of the newer games might leave you feeling ill.
    I'm only 19 lol I don't mind the increase in graphics.
    Intel 7700K l Asrock Z270 Taichi l Corsair H115i Pro l G.SKill Trident Z 3200Mhz l EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 l NZXT S340 Elite l EVGA G2 650W PSU

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, but I personally am finding that I am becoming far more picky in what I play. Me 5 years ago would probably play Overwatch just because of the hype surrounding it. Now, I know that it has some core design philosophies that I don't like (they aren't bad just not what interests me) and I'm simply not going to play it.

I will say that I feel games do blend together now somewhat, but if you really look at it, there's more diversity in gaming than there ever was. Indies keeping older genres alive, PC genres getting recognition in the mainstream, and you still have your AAA titles.

10+ Year Old Account

Seemed relevant.