Alright, so in my house right now theres an old BOSE Lifestyle 50 system from the early 2000's. Doesn't really work right anymore and I want to replace the whole system and do something a little more modern.

Right now there are 3 different zones, a bathroom, a bedroom, and an exercise room. All zones have 5 of the bose speakers wired to a bose "acustimass" powered subwoofer in each room. (I think that serves as an amp?)

I really don't want to replace all the speakers and have to run new wires, it's just gonna be a major pain and the speakers still sound awesome. The problem is all the bose speakers have RCA plugs on the end instead of just speaker wire.
So what I was thinking about doing is buying a multi room reciever that can support 3 zones. Something like this http://www.crutchfield.com/p_580TXN7...cc=07&tp=59522

This is where I get confused. I'm pretty sure what I need to do is either purchase 3 additional amplifiers or receivers for each zone and run a RCA wire from the main unit to the additional ones. At that point I think I can plug the BOSE speakers into each additional reciever using a speaker wire to RCA converter.
I don't know if I can just buy a powered sub for each zone and plug it into each of the additional receivers or if i'd have to run it all the way to the main unit though. I don't know if this is even an efficient way to do this or if theres some kind of product i'm not even aware of.

TLDR: I have 3 rooms, each with 5 speakers that have wires leading to somewhere in that room with RCA jacks on the end. I want to use the old speakers and not have to rewire them. I want one receiver in the main room that controls all three different rooms.