London’s New Mayor Warns Trump: Let In Muslims Or They Will Attack America

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    He's not wrong.
    You're right, he's not.

And it just goes to show why every western country should seriously reconsider Muslim immigration. And when I say reconsider I mean abolish it.

It's just asking for trouble. And for what? So you can feel good about yourself, so you can be 'progessive' and tolerant of the most backwards people on Mother Earth?
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-05-11 at 04:31 AM.

All the more reason to keep them out, so when they do they can be eliminated

Let them in or they will blow you up!!

Not exactly what we would expect from a "religion of peace"

I can't think of a better reason to institute a ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do think he's at the very least not entirely right..

The extremist groups in the Middle East mainly hate America for 2 reasons: For meddling in the Middle East in the first place, and for supporting Israel. They regard them as foreign invaders - "Crusaders" is their preferred way of referring to basically all western forces in the region.
    The real extremists don't care about coming to the US, and even if you implement a travel ban on all Muslims, and those who want to do damage will find a way in regardless. All this stupid idea of Trump would do is to further restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens. This would also set a dangerous precedent, who says it won't be a ban on all brown people next, or maybe on everyone who ever made fun of Trump on Facebook. I agree that security measures against terror attacks are necessary, but this is basically carpet bombing the human rights of a billion people, in hopes of hitting one or two who might've been planning to do something bad.
    Last edited by Krawu; 2016-05-11 at 04:39 AM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    That's an... unusual way to try to convince someone. This new Mayor of London is coming off as kind of an idiot and a jackass. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Trump and I think his 'ban all Muslims' plan is stupid as shit, but this kind of thing can only give him more credence.

10+ Year Old Account
    That isn't at all what he said. This article and the title are designed specifically to incite anti-muslim hatred. What the mayor said was that Trump's ignorant stance and views on Muslims and immigration could increase terrorism both abroad and in the United States. He did not threaten Trump. He made a statement that is pretty factual.

As usual, shitty clickbait nonsense "reporting".

We already have this topic without the click bait title. Regardless like most rational human beings it's obvious Mr Khan was flummoxed by the Donald's inability to stand by anything he says.

"I'd propose a ban on all Muslims from entering the country. Wait what? You're the Mayor of London? Well not you then obviously."