Thread: Beta invites

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Incarnia View Post
    I know it's of no importance, and that most likely no one cares (would be surprised if anyone did) - But I finally got invited to the Beta the other day... I only had to wait 11 years. Better late than never or something, lol.
    Well congrats, you got into the most meaningful wow beta since wrath!

Quote Originally Posted by kokuten View Post
    question is though, if you got a key would you sell one to them for 300+$
    100%. That's a no brainer.

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's of no importance, and that most likely no one cares (would be surprised if anyone did) - But I finally got invited to the Beta the other day... I only had to wait 11 years. Better late than never or something, lol.
    Pro tip for beta testing - don't burn through it. It'll ruin the main game for you. It's also not a demo, give feedback. GLHF!
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Pro tip for beta testing - don't burn through it. It'll ruin the main game for you. It's also not a demo, give feedback. GLHF!
    Thanks for the advice, and I won't. I know I intend to do that. That part alone has always been my main motivation of wanting to get invited to Alpha/Beta. Seeing how the Beta testing is different this time around compared to the others, I guess it'll be more about finding bugs than having a chance at leaving feedback that got the potential to change things. Thank you!

Gratz ! Have you been just flagged? If yes, that means blizz still is doing some random invites here and there =O

10+ Year Old Account
    We can always hope

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kiruz View Post
    Gratz ! Have you been just flagged? If yes, that means blizz still is doing some random invites here and there =O
    Guess a troll tbh, dont think blizzard do random invites, but I could be wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone recieved an email yet from Eurogamer?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaztok View Post
    I havent recieved anything yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    i never win anything.....

anyone with a spare key he got for whatever reason?

Formerly known as Arafal

Nothing here either

Deleted
    Aw man ive been playing since vanilla and i never had any chans for alpha/beta.. Really really hope that i get a invite this year since my mate got in
    anyone with a spare key he got and don't need?

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    they will announce the winners at 8pm uk time , 2h30min from now.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure Eurogamer hasn't send any keys yet, there is 0( ZERO ) people on the internet saying they got an email with the key

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Eurogamer hasn't send any keys yet, there is 0( ZERO ) people on the internet saying they got an email with the key
    This. With 1000 people getting keys (assuming no duplicates) more than a few people are going to come here and announce that they received it.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    This. With 1000 people getting keys (assuming no duplicates) more than a few people are going to come here and announce that they received it.
    Unless they are too busy playing the game? :P I still haven't heard about anyone getting a key yet.

Deleted

Cool key plx

Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    key plx must have it yes yes yes

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kiruz View Post
    I received the email with the invite yesterday.

Sat hoping to get an email from Eurogamer, check my inbox and see a new email, exciting, read the subject line, "Welcome back to Azeroth" it says, HELL YEAH, that's what I was waiting for!!!!.... Then notice its from GamesTM (a UK printed mag), hmmmm maybe they're part of the same company as Eurogamer.... nope, it's just a horribly timed newsletter saying Legion is featured in their latest issue. Never been so elated and then utterly deflated so quickly.

I received the email with the invite yesterday.
    probably got invited in the big wave last week then, emails tend to either not arrive or arrive days later, and I haven't heard of any random flagging since last week and I doubt they did with the phasing bug going on on Beta since like end of last week.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    probably got invited in the big wave last week then, emails tend to either not arrive or arrive days later, and I haven't heard of any random flagging since last week and I doubt they did with the phasing bug going on on Beta since like end of last week.
    Yeah, this so much, a friend has been flagged since before the beta began, and he only got his email notification today.