Thread: Beta invites

Yeah nothing on the Wowhead giveaway. Kind of a good thing, under the pump for the last week of Uni and I don't want any distractions.

Next week though, I want nice things :c

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    So both Wowhead and Eurogamer (probably) turned out to be a complete fiasco for me no invites on both of them and there's PLENTY of new little shts selling the keys on ebay , I hate this so fucking much sorry for the cursing mods, but this is not a case of salt for bad RNG , this is simply frustrating

Deleted
    142 pages of people whining about not getting a beta invite.
    Holy shit, keep it up peeps!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    So both Wowhead and Eurogamer (probably) turned out to be a complete fiasco for me no invites on both of them and there's PLENTY of new little shts selling the keys on ebay , I hate this so fucking much sorry for the cursing mods, but this is not a case of salt for bad RNG , this is simply frustrating
    To be fair, the Eurogamer giveaway keys haven't been sent out yet. I do agree that the system for beta keys is really bad but I mean it has been for a long time.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kammo12 View Post
    To be fair, the Eurogamer giveaway keys haven't been sent out yet. I do agree that the system for beta keys is really bad but I mean it has been for a long time.
    Agreed mate!!

Deleted
    This 0 entries is making me nervous, because 1- I didn't Spam 2- There are ppl here on the forum saying they still have their entries!!! what the hell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pelisoli View Post
    This 0 entries is making me nervous, because 1- I didn't Spam 2- There are ppl here on the forum saying they still have their entries!!! what the hell?
    I still have my 3 entries. I don't get what they're doing...

Deleted
    Don't worry too much about this 0 entry stuff, as long as you received the e-mail from eurogamer that you entered the giveaway, you should be fine. Unless you know from yourself that you entered with multiple e-mails, then you should worry.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to find this eurogamer thingy realy fishy. For all we know, they only wanted us to sign up for their social network just so they could use our accounts to spam us later, nothing else :/

I think its frustrating that people sell them for those high prices. But I can't really blame them; I blame the people that buy those keys. This problem wouldn't be there without those desperate people with a lot of money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    I'm starting to find this eurogamer thingy realy fishy. For all we know, they only wanted us to sign up for their social network just so they could use our accounts to spam us later, nothing else :/
    Pretty sure the giveaway is legit :P And honestly, I like that they take the time to go through the entries in an attempt to get rid of bots / whatever. There are already enough keys being sold on Ebay, don't need more.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Degn89 View Post
    Pretty sure the giveaway is legit :P And honestly, I like that they take the time to go through the entries in an attempt to get rid of bots / whatever. There are already enough keys being sold on Ebay, don't need more.
    May our Lord and Savior R'hllor hear you my friend!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Degn89 View Post
    Agreed, totally fine with it. Just wish they would keep people updated on what's happening, but then again... ey, it's free stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree that at the end of the day they may be trying to give actual people these codes, but they've been very vague and not really communicating anything about it tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kammo12 View Post
    I agree that at the end of the day they may be trying to give actual people these codes, but they've been very vague and not really communicating anything about it tbh.
    I would imagine going through 18-25k people will take a while especially if you don't have much staff.

They'll give keys today, just more a question about when instead of if.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    I would imagine going through 18-25k people will take a while especially if you don't have much staff.

They'll give keys today, just more a question about when instead of if.
    Fair point.

Just got out of NO BETA CLUB and won one of the Eurogamer keys. Sorry to spread the bad news for the others. Only 999 keys left.

Deleted
    Well if I don't get one in the next 60 min, I know I lost the eurogamer one

I wonder how they're doing emails. But yeah, not looking likely for me either But if I somehow win, I'll be ecstatic.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully it's being staggered. It'd be nice if Eurogamer said something though...