Thread: Beta invites

Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim View Post
    There is no schedule, they will invite as per their needs.
    sensible :-) just asking for a friend more than anything, need more people in the beta with me that i actually know

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkader View Post
    You are one of the Lucky Persons on this Forum :/
    me too.. woot.. just woke up and saw on my mail that i got one from eurogamer giveaway.. bubye no beta club.. time to change the signature and DL the game client..

Still no key.

/wrists

Remember to keep an eye out for giveaways and post them here, or the beta key giveaway thread.
    Last edited by Dragon Claws; 2016-05-20 at 01:01 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    also.. if i receive an extra one from one of the giveaways i entered.. ill put up for random on the mmc community =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulharum View Post
    Do you live in the U.S.? And wouldn't you have to pay hundreds for that kind of speed? Maybe (hopefully) I'm just missing something lol.
    No I don't like in the US, I live in EU kek

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Well U.S. has pretty much the shittiest internet after Australia
    It's easier to provide uber internet to countries the size of one of our smallest states. They only need to run fiber to what? 3 roads? lol

At least most of our services are unlimited... not that pay per bit crap.

Got a key from the Euro Gamer giveaway! i have ASCENDED.

Good luck everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    It's easier to provide uber internet to countries the size of one of our smallest states. They only need to run fiber to what? 3 roads? lol

http://broadbandnow.com/report/provi...ith-data-caps/

Unlimited, eh?

WTTrade life for key PST

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post

The problem why your network in the USA is crap because your government has been crap and decided to let private players control important media areas. In every EU country the major ISPs are government controlled, thus they can push infrastructural upgrades much faster and approve them in months and most importantly have unlimited budgets compared to private players.

Next all of our services are unlimited too. They are a bit more expensive, but our quality and coverage is also unmatched compared to American Networks, whether it's television, internet or telecom. I mean does NY have mobile reception in the subways yet? In EU most countries have had that since 2000.

Same problem in the UK, too many private players, too little investments from the government, and just look at their internet, they can't even guarantee 4Mbps during peak times in rural areas. Whilst in my rural areas we have 2.5 gbps up and down.

Oh yeah my government is planning by 2017 to provide nearly all citizens with 1gbps up and down at 15eur per month. They are also working closely together with major manufacturers to have the first 5G network in the world.

Quality comes from government investment and involvement.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2016-05-20 at 01:35 PM.

Eurogamer trolled me

The Eurogamer.net Weekly: Valkyria Chronicles remains one of the finest games of its generation; Total War: Warhammer Review; Don't expect to be blown away by the new Gran Turismo on PS4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulicious View Post
    Eurogamer trolled me
    Me 2, got that notification on my phone. Those bastards

- - - Updated - - -

Is it coincidence that a few hours from the give away of eurogamer this site is posting this on twitter???

https://www.betakeystore.com/legion-beta-key/

^
    This really bothers me. One thing is losing a Beta key to another player, but to vultures like this? Absolutely infuriating.

Deleted
    is it open beta? im not subbed to wow for like 6 months, but just realised i had the option to install legion beta?

if this isn't open beta, this is literally the first blizzard beta i have ever been invited to!

Just woke up with a Eurogamer key in my mailbox </3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    The good thing is Key Prices are droping fast with so many giveaways and because i have never luck i hope more bots win so i can buy a key at some point

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Just woke up with a Eurogamer key in my mailbox </3
    Omg can you give me please?

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing from Eurogamer.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim View Post
    ^
    This really bothers me. One thing is losing a Beta key to another player, but to vultures like this? Absolutely infuriating.
    Keys have been dropping slowly in price. $500 to 249, then to recently 189. Lowest I've seen is $135.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    is it open beta? im not subbed to wow for like 6 months, but just realised i had the option to install legion beta?

if this isn't open beta, this is literally the first blizzard beta i have ever been invited to!
    Not open beta. You got a random invite. Lucky you.

7+ Year Old Account
    damn the RNGods must hate me i didnt get any yet.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396