Thread: Beta invites

no beta for me, which sorta pisses me off because i was in the overwatch alpha and also hearthstone pretty early on.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted
    trading my son for beta

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neqqu View Post
    One last thing before i'll leave is that the codes work only for australian accounts so the only way you can redeem it is by making an australian bnet account
    Aussie here so np
    Last edited by Ogbolt; 2016-05-13 at 08:55 AM.

For the people that may think i'm lying here's proof that I actually got them also when i get home i will send a message before giving away the keys so you guys can get ready
    Sign me in, i need an invite

Deleted
    For the people that may think i'm lying here's proof that I actually got them also when i get home i will send a message before giving away the keys so you guys can get ready

you'll have my son for beta anytime, thanks for the chance.
    Last edited by mmoc43bcc5231a; 2016-05-13 at 09:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Late, late, late HS and HotS beta, was 'lucky' and got a key from a giveaway here on MMO-Champ for the MoP beta, but wouldn't activate for some odd reason.

Never actually been in a WoW beta. I wish I was, though.

You don't need to have an Australian bnet account for those Gamespot codes, all beta keys are worldwide and not region locked. ( source : previous beta key giveaways and I used a key from the same place as he won and it works on my UK account )

Deleted
    If there is room, I'd like to try my chances for that key as well Thanks for giving us another chance, Neqqu!

Deleted
    I'm up for trying to get a key.

While I would love a key, I don't expect to get one from someone on here. They should use it themselves tbh. However, wowhead do have keys to give away each week.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Still no word on any of the giveaways that happened last month.

10+ Year Old Account
    One last thing before i'll leave is that the codes work only for australian accounts so the only way you can redeem it is by making an australian bnet account
    Good news for me then. haha

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    While I would love a key, I don't expect to get one from someone on here. They should use it themselves tbh. However, wowhead do have keys to give away each week.
    Shame we gotta wait until Thursday to find out if we won! But oh well, more time for me to finish lore master

oh man, i want a key so bad... :-(

Damn, thanks for giving another chance at a key, Neqqu. I'm going insane if I have to wait any longer

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont want the key cause i wont be playing wow anymore, but in my opinion the key should only go to people with an account older as may 2016

100% Achievements - "Warlords of Draenor Edition" - 03.02.2016 - 05:52 CET
    Hunter Armory | Guild: Gambit (German) | Sellruns / Boosts (German)

Deleted
    Anyone that got a spare beta key? thank you so much =)

Deleted
    yeah it would be awesome to get beta, never been on any beta and i have account from launch of tbc with almost constant playing.

The amount of begging over the last 10 pages of this thread is off the charts.

Let me join in while i'm at it.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2016-05-13 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    The amount of begging over the last 10 pages of this thread is off the charts.
    I know! I thought the thread would have been closed by now to stop from being overdosed on salt