Mythic Socrethar in 32 seconds xD My PoV

Killed it before a dominator, craziness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BSWSBKrYkA

Deleted
    Thank god that older tier bonuses will be deactivated with Legion.

Deleted
    Could someone fill me in on what's happening here? Why so many mages

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dhkassadee View Post
    Many arcane mages = big(gest) burst on pull.
    T12 4pc = casts cost 10% less mana with Arcane Power instead of 20% more mana.

Equip T12 4pc (which you can buy for gold in e.g. Orgrimmar), use AP right before the pull, equip current set, GG.
    Last edited by mmoc8f28c533f3; 2016-05-12 at 10:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dhkassadee View Post
    Someone killed a Zakuun with a lot of mages a few months ago and everyone copies them to look good for deeps. It's something some guilds that farm since last year do to pass the time. I guess a lot of them are alts or cross realm cross guild.

I still don't know why people get so excited about this class stacking speed kills, especially when the whole raid exploits a mechanic that is not intended (equipping old tier set pre pull). But yeah ... people do all kinds of stuff when they are bored

So ... congrats, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxx View Post
    I still don't know why people get so excited about this class stacking speed kills, especially when the whole raid exploits a mechanic that is not intended (equipping old tier set pre pull). But yeah ... people do all kinds of stuff when they are bored

So ... congrats, I guess?
    All I read was "my guild dosn't wanna do this so this is dumb Q_Q"

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    All I read was "my guild dosn't wanna do this so this is dumb Q_Q"
    I don't want to do it either. I'm not a fan of exploiting and class stacking.
    But like I said ... I understand that people getting bored at the end of an expansion and do stuff like that. It's just not my thing.

Deleted
    We do this every first ID of the month, too (yesterday first ID with T12 though) and people are getting more and more annoyed (including me) of it because it takes much longer than a normal raids because you have to wipe if someone dies or fails anything or the kill time isn't good enough because of bad RNG or other stuff that is not optimal!
    We spent almost 2 hours yesterday on Iskar because Chakram bugged and was not interrupted after the mage went invisible thus killing ppl. Then we conceded and went to Hellfire Assault. haHAA.
    Let's see how many ppl will show up this evening to continue this joy. -.-

Update: I guess this was our last speed kill ID. Too much hate after 2 hours Mannoroth
    Last edited by mmoc8f28c533f3; 2016-05-13 at 06:59 AM.

Yeh it's just for fun, nothing else to do when you've been farming HFC for months. You gotta step it up a little and make it interesting. Speed kills do just that! I enjoy it personally. It's fun Unreal we killed it before a dominator.

Dang that was pretty impressive! I love mage :P

at least they fixed T3. Only 1.4min CD with 2 set

This was a lot of fun to do!

We wiped a ton at around 7% with the dominator spawning, but got it after trying a buncha small tweaks and getting some good RNG.