Deleted
    Another patch and nothing changed for the garbage talent row at level 104...

BTW just noticed my crit got down to 47, yesterday it was 54 and i havent changed any gear. Damn blizzard...

All gems and enchants are nerfed Gems by half and enchants from 700 to 200.

Quote Originally Posted by ogieford View Post
    All gems and enchants are nerfed Gems by half and enchants from 700 to 200.
    Yeah, that's it. At least it's not havoc-only change.

And food buffs from food went down from 750 to 375 unless that was an old change.

Quote Originally Posted by chematus View Post
    BTW just noticed my crit got down to 47, yesterday it was 54 and i havent changed any gear. Damn blizzard...
    Tbh it's kinda crazy that we're already at 47% crit without having even the first tier of raid gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Anamnesor View Post
    Tbh it's kinda crazy that we're already at 47% crit without having even the first tier of raid gear.
    It's partially intended - legion is starting at higher secondary %'s but supposedly will gain less throughout the expansion. This was done to make specs like fire more viable in low gear & reduce the ridiculous scaling at max ilvl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Etrnlaffair View Post
    Man, Preach's review on Havoc DH was so badly informed. =/ He missed so many things. =/
    Preach is not a good source. That video proves it once again. Ignore him.

It's easy to hate people on the internet. Don't know what's the fuzz about his video. I don't really like him because I think his voice is really exhausting but the video was spot on for what it was. An overall impression. If he'd labled this as an in depth guide I'd understand the hate but this? Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    It's partially intended - legion is starting at higher secondary %'s but supposedly will gain less throughout the expansion. This was done to make specs like fire more viable in low gear & reduce the ridiculous scaling at max ilvl.
    I hope they pull it off. I can easily see them go "the new tier's gear isn't rewarding enough" mid-expansion and buff the stats, and we end up with 70%+ crit rates by the end of the expansion.

Still not getting Fel Barrage charges with Demon Blades, Blade Dance, Fel Eruption or Eye Beam. As said before Eye Beam probably isn't supposed to but I think the other three should. Disclaimer: may have just not tried for long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    It's easy to hate people on the internet. Don't know what's the fuzz about his video. I don't really like him because I think his voice is really exhausting but the video was spot on for what it was. An overall impression. If he'd labled this as an in depth guide I'd understand the hate but this? Meh.
    Listen. I love Preach. He does have a lot of good stuff to say, but it's a fact he semi-often glosses over important points of certain classes. Also, his videos are labeled 'Complete Preview', not 'casual overview of spec'. When he's doing the same as Finalboss etc, he needs to say it all right. At this point Finalboss is 100% the way to go for any preview, because he's basically so much better than anyone else at covering everything. Preach lacks in certain regards, and people are obviously going to be pissed when a guide possibly gives a false impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangomah View Post
    Nerfs across the board?

I see buffs to classes that are already strong.

That said, Im glad momentum is back, but wonder how the dps is.
    Enhancement - Nerfed
    Warlocks - Nerfed
    Fury Warriors - Nerfed

Those plus DH are the top dps at the moment, so I'm not sure what the issue is. We all knew numbers tuning was coming. The sky is not falling. As long as our dps is competitive with others in the long run there isn't a problem.

Anyone able to tell yet if Meta during Hero caps you on GCD with the new changes?

Deleted
    Don't know if anyone noticed this but you can now glide while you're ghost!

Preach has been doing shit guides for easy views for years now. They're not going to improve and they are labelled for clickbaiting.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    Enhancement - Nerfed
    Warlocks - Nerfed
    Fury Warriors - Nerfed

Those plus DH are the top dps at the moment, so I'm not sure what the issue is. We all knew numbers tuning was coming. The sky is not falling. As long as our dps is competitive with others in the long run there isn't a problem.

Anyone able to tell yet if Meta during Hero caps you on GCD with the new changes?
    Raid testing so far its MM hunters and Unholy DK's doing obscene damage and they all got 1 buff or more ^^

The sky is not falling. Far from it. Our dps is still good and Momentum is working again.

Demon Hunter is up on the PTR for those that doesnt know!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Preach has been doing shit guides for easy views for years now. They're not going to improve and they are labelled for clickbaiting.
    "Class XY Complete Preview" is considered clickbait these days. Come on people, I know you can do better than that.

"Class XY Complete Preview" is considered clickbait these days. Come on people, I know you can do better than that.
    When it's not complete or accurate, and he is putting out shoddy videos to keep the $$ rolling, yeah.

He did exactly the same in cataclysm - poor guides that took 10 minutes for him to create, 0 research done and outright incorrect in many places.

Does Preach look like he makes moderate / videos? He makes sensationalist videos generally with relatively little research and massive exaggerations, because people watch it despite hte inaccuracies.

Sorry, no one has seemed to pick up on this, can anyone else confirm? if so, i know what i'll be messing around on when i finish work

If you mean abusing a glitch to be able to create a demon hunter (but still not be able to play it) Then yes, we know, it's been doable since the PTR began. Unless you mean they are actually playable now on PTR, which I doubt but would be pleasantly surprised if true.