Deleted
    are there currently any % caps for crit/haste/mastery that havoc wants to aim for?

Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post
    Lesser fragments havent affected feast on the soul for quite some time now, for obvious OP reasons.
    Yes they are. Just checked in beta and the lesser ones from chaos striker are definitly reducing the cooldown of eyebeam.
    Last edited by dark666105; 2016-07-08 at 12:22 AM.

A glyph to simulate animation cancelling isn't really that far-fetched. They can easily implement a glyph that stops you when you hit an enemy, just like the FSK glyph for monks. Personally, I would think that this kind of ruins the momentum build, but I can see why people might want it. Personally, momentum being as it is and without animation cancelling is what I would prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    A glyph to simulate animation cancelling isn't really that far-fetched. They can easily implement a glyph that stops you when you hit an enemy, just like the FSK glyph for monks. Personally, I would think that this kind of ruins the momentum build, but I can see why people might want it. Personally, momentum being as it is and without animation cancelling is what I would prefer.

Maybe in WoD we could have seen that, but glyphs in Legion are purely cosmetic and aren't meant to give any sort of player power anymore, and that absolutely would change the spec and make it easier. Besides, the FSK glyph didn't add anything that you couldn't do before (you could always just cast it again to hit the enemy), whereas a Fel Rush glyph would add functionality that isn't in the base version.

Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    Yes they are. Just checked in beta and the lesser ones from chaos striker are definitly reducing the cooldown of eyebeam.
    Really? Shit my bad, I swore they made it so only full fragments did it. @Vanyali , did you know about this?

Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post
    Really? Shit my bad, I swore they made it so only full fragments did it. @Vanyali , did you know about this?
    Unless it changed again, lesser soul frags aren't supposed to proc it. If they are, it's probably a bug.

Just wanted to pop in and say that the ashtongue quarter master in BT does NOT have any hidden artifact parts in case nobody checked.

Deleted
    For hardcore mythic raiders, would you guys think this is the best way to go with artifact? http://beta.wowdb.com/artifact-calcu...BJAIAAAAAAAAAA ? I saw someone else link it and before someone linked going towards Contained Fury, but I don't know which one would be best, if anyone know this Also which Relics are we focusing on, could someone like go through best to bad would really appreciate =)
    Last edited by mmoc3f44588661; 2016-07-08 at 03:56 AM.

Eye Beam - No Blind Fury - Full Cast - 5.500 at end of channel

Eye Beam - No Blind Fury - Cancel - 5.867 as soon as I hit Annihilation

Eye Beam - Blind Fury - Full Cast - 6.792 at end of channel

Eye Beam - Blind Fury - Cancel - 5.873 as soon as I hit Annihilation
    Ok, that's the weirdest shit ever, especially the buff time on Blind Fury. I'll make a targeted Weakaura tonight or tomorrow to track exact behavior and see if I can pin down how exactly it works.

That very definitely seems like a bug to me. Still, if it persists that way, that'll make both Demonic Appetite and Feast on the Souls mandatory, particularly for a Demonic build.

Anyone have any idea what the % chance on demonic appetite is? Also is the Chaos cleaved Chaos strike still having a chance to proc one?
    In the Theorycrafting thread, it was stated that it was a 50% proc chance, 15s ICD. The spell ID they cited, http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=206478/demonic-appetite, shows this to still be accurate.

For hardcore mythic raiders, would you guys think this is the best way to go with artifact? http://beta.wowdb.com/artifact-calcu...BJAIAAAAAAAAAA ? I saw someone else link it and before someone linked going towards Contained Fury, but I don't know which one would be best, if anyone know this
    So, several things about why going right is better than left on the artifact:

• Contained Fury is a VERY potent talent, especially for a Demonic build, but also for burst DPS potential on adds and pooling before standard Meta.
    • You need to go 3 points right for Unleashed Demons regardless.
    • Illidari Knowledge is a substantially better shitty-support-trait than Deceiver's Fury, especially in Mythic.
    • Similarly, I suspect Demon Speed is going to be invaluable in avoiding certain mechanics on Mythic.
    • Rage of the Illidari is currently around 50% more powerful than either Inner Demons or Anguish of the Deceiver.

If Feast on the Souls works with Demonic Appetite lesser souls in the release patch, then a Demonic build *may* be able to justify going at least deep enough to the left to pick it up, but I strongly suspect that that behavior is a bug and will be fixed, as it makes Demonic Appetite too mandatory, especially for a build that has obvious synergy with Prepared.

Assuming Feast on the Soul is fixed, this is likely to be your ideal starter template: http://beta.wowdb.com/artifact-calcu...IBBIAAAAAAAAAA

The next 6 talents would go into Sharpened Glaives and Critical Chaos, as Critical Chaos is the only other 3-point trait that has substantial DPS contribution.

Momentum is fine, it's a completely different playstyle to any else currently available so of course it's going to take getting use to. But if you think it's the only way to be viable in raiding then you're sorely mistaken.
    My only demand is that there exist a competitive spec that I can reasonably rationalize using even in mythic progression (not world-first race, just standard mythic progression) that does not include either Momentum or Demon Blades.
    Even Angels must kill from time to time...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I don't cancel and like momentum.

Would you like to rethink your stance?
    lol no

/10char

Btw guys, I'm realizing some inconsistency in Fel Rush. It could be because of the ping (180-200, I'm from EU) but like 40-50% of the times, when I Fel Rush through an enemy, it doesn't deal damage.

Did you have this issue as well?

Is there a standard Fel Eruption build for single target? If there is, can any one of you tell me what talents are included in that build? And is that build competetive with builds like momentum etc for single target?

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Btw guys, I'm realizing some inconsistency in Fel Rush. It could be because of the ping (180-200, I'm from EU) but like 40-50% of the times, when I Fel Rush through an enemy, it doesn't deal damage.

Did you have this issue as well?
    All the time.

Also on EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Has anyone figured out whether or not you need to have finished your order hall campaign before being able to get candrael's charm? Or does it just have a SUPER low drop chance?

Deleted
    Hmm, interesting. VR puts FR on the global cooldown, haven't noticed that before.

I have a few small questions guys.

1. How many targets is required for blade dance to be worth using in your dps rotation.

2. When is first blood talent worth using over felblade? How many targets are required for it to be worth picking.

3. How many targets are required for throw glaive to be worth using.

4. When does bloodlet become worth using?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudqt View Post
    I have a few small questions guys.

1. How many targets is required for blade dance to be worth using in your dps rotation.

2. When is first blood talent worth using over felblade? How many targets are required for it to be worth picking.

3. How many targets are required for throw glaive to be worth using.

4. When does bloodlet become worth using?

Since tuning isnt finished its hard to say. Just wait till Pre-Patch, and then get results.

cheers

Yes but how is it currently?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudqt View Post
    Yes but how is it currently?
    I dont think anybody did the hole maths on it, till there are changes nearly every week.

If Demonic activated demon form at the end of eye beam cast instead of semi-during I think it would be much better designed or like Tiase said stacking up demon form "charges" each lasting .555 repeating seconds to balance the 5 seconds/9 ticks ratio for a full eye beam to stack a full demon form.

As for aoe how are people going about handling aoe packs in dungeons. I usually FR for momentum FotI>EB for demonic>buffed BD>VR>FR and thats about it, what do you all do in the downtime waiting for the next blade dance
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    ...in this week's edition of, "Are the Devs Even Fucking Playing This Game?"
    7/7M 2/3M Spriest, Mage