Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    And of course you are wayting a lot of GCDs waiting to do something, which is boring from my perspective.
    If you are waiting "a lot of GCDs", you are doing it wrong. Better reread DB mechanics.

Deleted
    http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...lents/100.html
    If you choose DB, you have to wait some time. Without DB you need every GCD using some ability.
    I have no problem with some free space in the rotation. Maybe not as much as with DB, but better than smashing every GCD a button.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinyongia View Post
    http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...lents/100.html
    If you choose DB, you have to wait some time. Without DB you need every GCD using some ability.
    I have no problem with some free space in the rotation. Maybe not as much as with DB, but better than smashing every GCD a button.
    I hardly ever found myself just sitting there waiting to do something with DB. I was either using fel rush or VR to get momentum, or I was filling with Throw Glaive (with Bloodlet this is optimal) or FotI.

"Fell deeds awake! Now for wrath; now for ruin, and the red dawn!"

Sounds like DB makes the rotation a bit more "roguey" (at least what I remember of rogue a few expansions ago where occasionally you just attacked to gain energy)

Deleted
    I'm having troubles with the flying boss for the "hidden" weapon model.

I engage the boss, get knocked up into the air and glide down to him, then I get knocked again but I fall downwards below him and end up gliding to the ground and not getting the winds buff. Also, I can't seem to use meta because it's up in the air.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    You can do it on the moragg in our training hall - you can maintain almost 100% uptime on him with proper practice.
    I cannot find the training hall. Any hints? I only found the normal "dummies", but there is no moragg

It's on a island outside Dal isn't it?

Deleted
    There is the order hall, but he wrote something of a training hall, thought it was some other "hall" because i can't find any moragg in our order hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinyongia View Post
    I cannot find the training hall. Any hints? I only found the normal "dummies", but there is no moragg
    it's the order hall.. i fucked up and mixed up order hall and training dummy.

He's opposite the fel lord and spider

Quote Originally Posted by Livonya View Post
    I'm having troubles with the flying boss for the "hidden" weapon model.

I engage the boss, get knocked up into the air and glide down to him, then I get knocked again but I fall downwards below him and end up gliding to the ground and not getting the winds buff. Also, I can't seem to use meta because it's up in the air.
    if you fall below him just glide directly under him and spin on the spot whislt still gliding, he *should* fly down and kick you back up

i am very much looking forward to maining Havoc but man i just don't see the Fel Barrage appeal.

For me the only fun talent in that row is demonic.

I really would like to have some sort of proc or buff to watch for some more interesting gameplay. Havoc is not bad but I keep feeling that I miss something in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I really would like to have some sort of proc or buff to watch for some more interesting gameplay. Havoc is not bad but I keep feeling that I miss something in combat.
    bloodlet is currently simming highest and that gives you a dot to track, also if you use fel blade theres the demons bite/blades resetting it proc to keep an eye on

Deleted
    Is fel rush still ms based? and if so what would be the maximum non interfering ms to be able to run like a momentum spec.
    Last edited by mmoc713b5e3271; 2016-07-23 at 01:03 AM.

Okay, so where do we stand now? We are a few weeks from demon hunters releasing, and lots of tuning still is on the way possibly, though seems like beta builds are getting less frequent.

So where do we stand? Just curious and i think it is fun to rank

What are your guys top 3-5 on single target dps?

What are your top 3-5 on 1-3 targets (cleave)

What are your top 3-5 on full aoe 4-5+?

Yes i know these can all change drastically! But just curious and it is fun to rank (imo)

Quote Originally Posted by Tato23 View Post
    Okay, so where do we stand now? We are a few weeks from demon hunters releasing, and lots of tuning still is on the way possibly, though seems like beta builds are getting less frequent.

So where do we stand? Just curious and i think it is fun to rank

What are your guys top 3-5 on single target dps?

What are your top 3-5 on 1-3 targets (cleave)

What are your top 3-5 on full aoe 4-5+?

Yes i know these can all change drastically! But just curious and it is fun to rank (imo)
    DH is near the top on both aoe and single target. not at the top for either. I dont know the exact rankings
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

im usually top and if not very competitive for top.

ST:

Blind Fury>Prepared>Bloodlet>Soul Rending>Fel Eruption>Master of the Glaive>Demonic.

And artifact direction is sharpened glaives > Critical Chaos > Chaos Vision > Anguish

That direction.

Should get quite a nice boost on fights where there is the Boss + 1/2 adds (e.g Xhul Thorac in HFC) once i can get my hands on the legendary bracers that make throw glaive do 50% increased damage everytime it ricochets.
    Last edited by XxStavXx; 2016-07-23 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    it's the order hall.. i fucked up and mixed up order hall and training dummy.

He's opposite the fel lord and spider
    The NPC is either renamed or you mixed something up because in our Order Hall theres no NPC like Moragg. I wasted half hour trying to find him, any screens?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Hey guys, I was planning of making a thread and list pre-raid BiS gear for havoc DH's but I wanted to make sure of a few things first.

The stat priority is still

Agi > Crit > Versatility > Mastery >= Haste

right?

On top of that I wanted to be sure that the DH campaign set was not BiS by default because it seems like you can upgrade them up to 830 or 840 ilvl or something ( dunno if this is something you unlock later).
    Agi>crit>vers=haste>mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Thanks

But in regards to the other question

Normal instances give 805 ilvl gear
    Heroic instances give 825 ilvl gear
    Order hall gear is ilvl 810

However since the order campaign set is ilvl 810 and can be upgraded to ilvl 840 ( costs a lot of resources tho) I wonder if there is a point in making a BiS gear thread.
    Even in WoD, if you had an item that was 10 to to 15 ilvl higher than your current, even with worse secondary stats it'd still be worth it.
    right, the reason for that is the amount of agi you will have on it, dunno if this is a beta thing, but the later/"harder" pieces to get start at 840 so....thats a thing