nooo i'm still putting my closet back together. back, patch, back

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    nooo i'm still putting my closet back together. back, patch, back
    Your timing is always the worst. We can always expect the patch to download when you're doing chores or some shit.

Start chores sooner!
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    Your timing is always the worst. We can always expect the patch to download when you're doing chores or some shit.

Start chores sooner!
    I started them 4 hours ago though

10+ Year Old Account
    I started them 4 hours ago though
    Pfft, start earlier. You lazy bum. Now excuse me while I post on MMO-C while watching wood burn for a living.

Don't worry, little Vanyali. Can't log in yet. I meant the patch servers are up, not the actual game servers.

Pfft, start earlier. You lazy bum. Now excuse me while I post on MMO-C while watching wood burn for a living.
    u_u

Listen, today I vacuumed, dusted, did clothes laundry, did all my bedsheets, and now went through almost all my closet and learned it's full of halloween stuff and fabric, all because of a patch that was inconsiderate enough to patch when i was *almost!* done but not quite!

OT, bring onnnnnnnn the datamining. Realms still down, so can't hop on to pre-check for obvious stuff

Deleted
    Wishlist: (none of these will happen, I'm just fantasizing )
    Damage from metamorphosis(Annihilation) spread around a bit more evenly (pretty much impossible to balance around so good cd)
    Felblade baseline
    Blur.... made somehow more reliable. RNG defensives are scary. (immune next 1 spell cast on you, 30% dmg reduction, with no dodge bonus?)

and most importantly,
    Glyph for alternative metamorphosis model ( just normal PC model with wings out, no need for extra animation)

Actual changes:
    Vengeance artifact typo fixed
    No Havoc changes
    Last edited by mmoc70716bef22; 2016-05-20 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maliciousplant View Post
    Blur.... made somehow more reliable. RNG defensives are scary. (immune next 1 spell cast on you with 35dmg reduction, with no dodge bonus?)
    Blur is a flat 35% DR for 10 seconds, I'm not sure how that's unreliable?

10+ Year Old Account
    u_u

Listen, today I vacuumed, dusted, did clothes laundry, did all my bedsheets, and now went through almost all my closet and learned it's full of halloween stuff and fabric, all because of a patch that was inconsiderate enough to patch when i was *almost!* done but not quite!

OT, bring onnnnnnnn the datamining. Realms still down, so can't hop on to pre-check for obvious stuff
    I ate creamsicles and sat around in my PJ's today because the weather sucked until it was too late to walk the puppy

I'm just hoping for non talented defensive/survivability buffs.... and a global pvp damage nerf.

I absolutely loathe how it pigeonholes me into specific talents. Havoc PvP is fairly trash last build in general, but it's positively worthless without Demonic Appetite (99), Soul Rending (104), Demonic (110), and Awaken the Demon Within (PvP Tier 5) synergizing to give it some measure of survivability.

EDIT: Also am I the only one who has a problem with Eye Beam, in that I am almost always running with strafe (in order to circle around them and melee from behind in pvp) while right mouse aiming into the center of the circle (ie my target)...... only to cast eye beam, and it casts where I'm strafing, rather than where I'm actually looking..... and then freezes my controls to that setting to that my controls for eye beam end up being nearly perpendicular to my camera's direction? It's a similar bug to Goblin Gliders on live, that I've reported on live and on beta, but didn't seem to get much traction among other DH's.... anyone else experienced this?
    Last edited by Drosul; 2016-05-20 at 01:24 AM.

I ate creamsicles and sat around in my PJ's today because the weather sucked until it was too late to walk the puppy
    Filthy casual.

<3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Blur is a flat 35% DR for 10 seconds, I'm not sure how that's unreliable?
    True 35% reduction ain't unreliable at all, it's quite good ability in solo/group PvE I'm sure. I was thinking more PvP perspective where all dodge RNG feels horrible. Having that 1 spell immunity would make it pretty effective and skillbased ability. aka provide "cool" counterplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Filthy casual.

<3
    God I'm such a disgusting casual.

So filthy.

WTB the datas.

Realms up, talents appear to have had zero changes. No obvious changes in artifact tree either.

Meta still bugged to be 5 minutes even with the reduction talent, RIP.

There's also... this... o_o'

http://i.imgur.com/Ka7VRfD.jpg
    Last edited by Vanyali; 2016-05-20 at 01:51 AM.

Updated notes on front page.

Realms up, talents appear to have had zero changes. No obvious changes in artifact tree either.

Meta still bugged to be 5 minutes even with the reduction talent, RIP.
    Data mining confirms - no havoc changes, just vengeance....

*does best cartman impression*

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!

Wow all these changes

Deleted
    haaahahaa:

Darkness nerfed 30%->20%, cause it was too damn reliable.

I told you boys, I told you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maliciousplant View Post

Actual changes:

No Havoc changes
    Y U DO THIS.

Minus that nerf to Darkness.

Was it really so good it needed that much of a nerf? It's gone from 50% down to 20%.

oh boy they added target dummies to our order hall