Deleted
    can anyone give a basic rotation for the 2 potential havoc specs please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    can anyone give a basic rotation for the 2 potential havoc specs please.
    Vanyali posted it, a few pages back: Here
    Last edited by nox597; 2016-06-28 at 06:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nox597 View Post
    Vanyali posted it, a few pages back: Here
    cheers matey

Anyone figured out traits, other than UT and UD - Which "major" trait is worth going first in the early content upon release?
    I was personally thinking Inner Demons for ST.

Is Anguish/RoTI better?

Quote Originally Posted by Smeski View Post
    Anyone figured out traits, other than UT and UD - Which "major" trait is worth going first in the early content upon release?
    I was personally thinking Inner Demons for ST.

Is Anguish/RoTI better?
    Tuning isn't done yet.

Saw this thread pop up in the main Legion forum
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cret-Abilities!

Has anyone ever been able to determine what Havoc's or Vengeance's secret abilities are yet? Here's the list from reddit thus far
    Druid (Feral) - Increase 3% movement speed out of combat.
    Druid (Balance) - Ancient and powerful magic has affected this creature. Only a powerful Druid wielding the Scythe of Elune can dispel the effect.
    Druid (Restoration)? - I remember seeing a class with plants growing around them akin to a Frost Death Knight - looking into it
    Protection (Paladin) - Allows you to see hidden demons.
    Retribution (Paladin) - When you kill a demon, they turn into ash. Chance to instantly kill demon.
    Holy (Paladin) - Increased damage by 100% against Undead.
    Marksmanship (Hunter) - [Stacking] Speed buff.
    Survival (Hunter) - Eagle called to aid under 40% health. Turn into eagle when dead/ghost. - /u/ObliviousMong
    Fury (Warrior) - Ressurected by Odyn, must kill within 8 seconds to stay alive.
    Arms (Warrior) - Fear trolls.
    Frost (Death Knight) - Growing frost patch on the ground while standing still.
    Fire (Mage) - Corpses burn.
    Arcane (Mage) - Flat 2% damage increase in Broken Isles. whispers to you every now and then, when you use certain abilities - /u/MicrosoftHoff.
    Frost (Mage) - able to speak to an NPC in Dalaran (pretty certain it's only Frost Mages since the NPC remarks you have Alodi's staff) which gives you a 2hr buff that increases XP and Rep gains by 5% in the Broken Isles. - /u/Froderick
    Monk (Windwalker) - Knock back effect on some attacks, when jumping from a certain height.
    Priest (Discipline) - Chance to do "massive" damage.
    Rogue (Outlaw) - 2% Movement speed increase upon killing lasts 30/60 seconds. /u/SnideforLong & /u/Lezzles

Looks like new build is coming....please please please fix Fel eruption!!! Aside from that(and perhaps adding some damage back to eye beam/reduce its fury cost), I'm fairly happy

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post
    Looks like new build is coming....please please please fix Fel eruption!!! Aside from that(and perhaps adding some damage back to eye beam/reduce its fury cost), I'm fairly happy
    Second this. Although i wouldn't mind a reshuffling so that Fel Barrage can be put into a position where it can be viably used somewhere.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    Second this. Although i wouldn't mind a reshuffling so that Fel Barrage can be put into a position where it can be viably used somewhere.
    I too once dreamed of such a thing...alas I have all but given up on that happening now...

Where do you see a new build coming? DONT YOU TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS!
    Science the shit out of it!

You know, having Fel Barage and First Blood swap places and buffing First Blood might not be a terrible idea...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    You know, having Fel Barage and First Blood swap places and buffing First Blood might not be a terrible idea...
    I think i'd rather Momentum and Fel Barrage trade places than that, although i wouldn't complain about getting Fel Barrage faster in the leveling process to be honest, heh.

I think i'd rather Momentum and Fel Barrage trade places than that, although i wouldn't complain about getting Fel Barrage faster in the leveling process to be honest, heh.
    Trying to look at it as a theme for each row. Fel Blade, Fel Barrage and Blood Let give you an extra rotational ability.
    Chaos Blades, First Blood, Demonic change up your game play and would be useful in the right situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    Trying to look at it as a theme for each row. Fel Blade, Fel Barrage and Blood Let give you an extra rotational ability.
    Chaos Blades, First Blood, Demonic change up your game play and would be useful in the right situation.
    Well when you put it *that* way, I see why you said what you did :P

I'm just mostly concerned with Fel Barrage being somewhere it'll never get taken in competitive scenarios because it's competing with 2 other talents in it's row that are parts of now established powerful builds.

quick someone test more animation cancels
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

Small buff to Bloodlet. Sucks that i can't use it since Felblade is mandatory (atleast for me).
    Should make Felblade baseline.

Not sure if Fel Eruption was a buff.

fel eruption change was to vengeance only not havoc
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

I really hope they buff Eyebeam to be worth casting single target it feels so bad right now its depressing.

Deleted
    That's it?!?!?! When are they gonna fix the animation canceling and I hope they buff Eye Beam again on Single Target, seriously it's the coolest spell for Demon Hunter and now it's total garbage

Pretty much only Veng changes.