Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    The consensus of those I've talked to is that WW has the opportunity to be very strong and could be a mandatory class in high level raids.
    If that's true I can't wait for it to be nerfed into the ground like beginning of WoD
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

Deleted
    for PvP as ww ? yes you should

DH is the new ww monk in Legion.

It seems a lot of WW monks like myself are waiting to see if we stay or go DH. Numbers will tell I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    The consensus of those I've talked to is that WW has the opportunity to be very strong and could be a mandatory class in high level raids.
    based on what feature of WW?

and if that would in fact be the case, like it was in WoD
    we can surely expect big nerfs.

I'll probably switch to DH or Survival hunter... im a bit tired of all this "Rollercoaster (not so favorite) ride"

It's sad, i main one from day one... i'm still loving the class, and i'll give it a try for sure but... All those modification doesn't appeal me so much at all...
    We were a good aoe class and now it looks like we will have a 10 min setup -_- (+ tab targetting)...
    Monk isn't their priority (and never been) the lack of people playing it i guess, and probably none of the developpers are playing one...

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    based on what feature of WW?

and if that would in fact be the case, like it was in WoD
    we can surely expect big nerfs.
    Based on the large amount of abilities we have, the fact that most single target abilities function in cleave as well. We shouldn't expect nerfs unless they fail to balance things before the expansion. The reason we were nerfed in WoD was because it was clear that they tried to balance CX and SEF separately, rather than together. Balancing WW now will be much more straightforward.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihatepanda View Post
    I'll probably switch to DH or Survival hunter... im a bit tired of all this "Rollercoaster (not so favorite) ride"

It's sad, i main one from day one... i'm still loving the class, and i'll give it a try for sure but... All those modification doesn't appeal me so much at all...
    We were a good aoe class and now it looks like we will have a 10 min setup -_- (+ tab targetting)...
    Monk isn't their priority (and never been) the lack of people playing it i guess, and probably none of the developpers are playing one...
    10 min is a bit of an exaggeration, and depends heavily on the encounter. Monk has gotten quite a bit of attention compared to other classes, but every class thinks that they've been forgotten. Blizzard has taken steps to increase the playerbase of Monk, so they're getting the attention they need. I also know of at least 2 developers who do play Monk seriously as their main.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch