Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacras View Post
    I always sit on my own toilet, and on the toilets of close friends and family.

Not because someone told me to. I just prefer to sit when I wake up, still tired and dizzy. And if you had fun during the night then standing and aiming isn't exactly the best idea if you care about urine splashing all around the toilet.
    And during the day I also sit by choice, it's just more relaxing. And who knows, maybe a number one will turn into a number two. Standing just doesn't make any sense to me, unless you really, really like the pissing minigame.

Now, the dick touching the porcelaine is indeed a problem on certain toilets:

http://becauseican.co.za/wp-content/...tch-Toilet.JPG

Thankfully I don't own one of those and neither my close friends. What a stupid design anyway, even if you sit to poop you will have your turd a few inches from your body. Dip into that!

You don't have any issues with this kind:

http://sharonwater.com/wp-content/up...ite-bkgrnd.jpg

unless you've got an errection (in which case you also wouldn't piss standing).

That said, I would never sit on public toilets and I certainly appreciate that I have it easy on festivals, concerts and the likes.
    I hate toilets that don't have an extended bowl. I've found myself unintentionally pissing through the space between the bowl and the toilet seat before when pissing while seated. Makes a big mess.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Is it a man's responsibility to put the toilet seat down after he's used the toilet? Or are women just being drama Queens about it. Do you leave the seat up?
    When I use the bathroom, I lower the seat, and the lid.

If I have to do it, so do the women in my house.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I just find it common curtsy to close it after use, no matter who uses the bathroom. When the next person goes in to use it, or if you go to use it later, adjust it to what you need.
    As a female, I like to close the lid because I have a nice seat cover and it makes the bathroom look good. My husband always puts the seat down, so it's not an issue in our house.

When I lived with my dad and brother, they left the seat up some of the time. it was worse at night when i would rush into the bathroom with lights off and fall into the toilet. After a few times of doing that I checked everytime before I sat down.

What gets me is guys who pee on the floor and all over the toilet. ive been to my bothers house many times his bathroom floor is sticky and it smells like piss. My husband also has the same issue. if it was up to me id have everyone sit on the damn toilet. it makes it so i have to clean more often and use candles or airfresh things to make sure my bathroom doesn't stink. wtf
    Last edited by flyspyro; 2016-05-12 at 04:49 PM.

I pee all over the seat then lift it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flyspyro View Post
    it was worse at night when i would rush into the bathroom with lights off and fall into the toilet. After a few times of doing that I checked everytime before I sat down.
    I've never understood this. I've never not checked to ensure the seat is down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I've never understood this. I've never not checked to ensure the seat is down.
    some people learn the hard way.. plus in the middle of the night your tired and not thinking about such things (in my defense)

A lot of people here confused toilet seat with lid. So I think a toilet shall not have seat at all. It is useless anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    A lot of people here confused toilet seat with lid. So I think a toilet shall not have seat at all. It is useless anyway.
    There is so much wrong with this sentence that you are sentenced to a removal of the internet, effective immediately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    There is so much wrong with this sentence that you are sentenced to a removal of the internet, effective immediately.
    LOL! I had to read it twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leave it down and then pee on the seat. Winning!!

I think its common courtesy to leave the toilette seat up for men so they don't have to put it up themselves.