Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

Warcraft movie clips...

Listen, I was cautiously optomistic about this film but after having seen clips 1-3 my hopes have been dashed. I can't believe this. It looks like something from nickelodeon. The acting in all but the last scene with Ogrim and Durotan is abysmal. Who'd have thought that the cgi orcs would have more soul than the worthless human actors. What did they even turn Travis Fimmel into?

I'm really hoping the first 3 were just trolling because the last scene actually looks good.

Deleted
    It really doesnt look worse than anything Marvel produced lately. People play WoW for years, a game with so-out-of-fucking-date gfx and care about slightly bad CGI in a movie. Have you been to a cinema lately? Jurassic World?!

Deleted
    Agree...sigh.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    i hope you wont cut own veins cause the movie is actually very good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know, the CG looks like Jurrasic World CG to me. I don't understand the humor, I did not find the first or second clip even funny. Third clip was good. It also feels like some of these actors are not comfortable and that makes their acting bad. Will not see this on opening day, will have to wait until the 30th to read some review. I really do hope it is a good movie. Else I guess AC will be the movie that can make the game adaptation movies be good. The trailer droped today, but as many of you know they can't seem to get good music to these kind of trailers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Ah, what a marvel. Never change, Gen-D.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was impressed with the quality of the cgi orcs. I wasn't too impressed with Medihv, but everything else seemed pretty dang good to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    It really doesnt look worse than anything Marvel produced lately. People play WoW for years, a game with so-out-of-fucking-date gfx and care about slightly bad CGI in a movie. Have you been to a cinema lately? Jurassic World?!
    and to top it all off they still managed to squeeze in multiple gags... didnt they learn nothing from avengers 2 and the hobbit

If you haven't noticed, those scenes haven't been edited completely yet. How about watch the movie instead of basing your judgment off of 3 scenes that are about 2.5min in total out of a 2h long movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I know we all have our own opinions on what's entertaining, but I just watched the clips and I'm even more thrilled to see the movie
    Don't mind them, these poor sobs are just salty about anything that isn't Marvel/DC; or they live in reality of redicolusly high standards that nothing impresses them anymore.
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2016-05-12 at 07:48 PM.

I never had faith in this movie once I saw the massive retcon...

10+ Year Old Account
    Exact opposite feelings here. I thought Ben Foster looked awesome, The combat scene with Ragnar was great, and the Orgrim/Durotan bromance scene was the best by far. Made me more excited to see the movie, after reading months and months of hate for the movie, seeing that they were wrong made me feel good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't find the acting bad. What I think I am having trouble getting around is the lack of ye olde english in that particular setting, though I feel it would be even more odd with it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    It's not a retcon if it's a different continuity entirely.

Did Marvel retcon all of the original Avangers story by making Avangers movies? No dumbo, it's a cinematic universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Did Marvel retcon all of the original Avangers story by making Avangers movies? No dumbo, it's a cinematic universe.
    Who are the Avangers?

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    It's not a retcon if it's a different continuity entirely.
    Notcraft movie confirmed?

Notcraft movie confirmed?
    What exactly do you want in a Warcraft movie then, if what this one has, isn't up to your standards?

15+ Year Old Account
    Whoa, those scenes made me even more hyped : D

Deleted
    Salty over no beta invite yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    What exactly do you want in a Warcraft movie then, if what this one has, isn't up to your standards?
    The story Blizzard has already laid out, just presented in the different format (movie instead of game). There was a big potential here to open this franchise up to more people, but with different story-lines this movie may as well be Lord of the Rings and the game Runescape.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Salty over no beta invite yet?
    Interesting point... but sadly for you, no. Am I salty about not getting to play an unfinished game that is set to release in a few months and that more Beta invites will be going out within the coming weeks? No. Are you?