Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Mother of 12 marches thru Target preaching the evilness of Target over bathroom law

edit: Just realized she's holding a bible.

"Are you going to let the devil rape your children???"

Last edited by Chingylol; 2016-05-14 at 09:00 AM.

Deleted

Deleted
    I am in favour of anything that gets them walking more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    A hate filled woman telling others how hateful they are. Typical christian
    Nope... not quite so typical... more like far-flung.

Is she hate-filled?... Would appear so.
    Is she Christian?... Probably, considering the evidence in the video.
    Is she representative of most Christians? I don't think so. As a matter of fact, I don't like her message or the way she goes about it screaming nasty things at people and accusing others of horrendous stuff. And I think the threats she evaluates are exaggerated. She strikes me as the hypocritical type, but this is by no means the typical persuasion for all (or maybe most Christians).

Deleted
    I wasn't sure from the title if you meant she was a mother of 12 children or a mother of 12 years of age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadion View Post
    Nope... not quite so typical... more like far-flung.

Is she hate-filled?... Would appear so.
    Is she Christian?... Probably, considering the evidence in the video.
    Is she representative of most Christians? I don't think so. As a matter of fact, I don't like her message or the way she goes about it screaming nasty things at people and accusing others of horrendous stuff. And I think the threats she evaluates are exaggerated. She strikes me as the hypocritical type, but this is by no means the typical persuasion for all (or maybe most Christians).
    Sorry it doesn't work that way here, one person always defines an entire group.

Anyway shows again that sadly stupid people do tend to breed a lot.

The elites are forcing gender acceptance on the masses. If a vote were taken the masses would win because they have the numbers by far but the elites aren't going to allow a vote.

The elites forced other things on the masses as well.

Is that right or wrong, shouldn't the majority of votes win?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I know what the problem is there.......

Some other woman walking up to her, telling her
    "shut the fuck up you fat ass cunt or I shove your bible down your throat."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The elites are forcing gender acceptance on the masses. If a vote were taken the masses would win because they have the numbers by far but the elites aren't going to allow a vote.

Pretty sure on this topic the masses accept the opposite of what that bitch wants.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

As long as Trans Gender Male can use female toilets
    Then everything should be ok...

A psychiatric evaluation might be in order for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

If the devil wanted to rape your children a sign on the door would not stop him/her/it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to go South of the border once in a while.

Have you seen Anglicans? They are a church of people named Brian who wear sandals and smoke a pipe. And that's just the women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Just do not take your 6 year old daughter into a female toilet if a trans gender is in there
    Well, here's a keyword.
    As a parent myself, and every parent I know irl.. We all agreed on the same thing. We all did go to the bathroom with our kids when they were little.
    That is parenting 101, to not leave your children unattended in public.

Maybe she would like to call herself "christian", but she apparently isn't one according toher behaviour. That or she suffers from a mental break-down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You need to go South of the border once in a while.

Have you seen Anglicans? They are a church of people named Brian who wear sandals and smoke a pipe. And that's just the women.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Well, here's a keyword.
    As a parent myself, and every parent I know irl.. We all agreed on the same thing. We all did go to the bathroom with our kids when they were little.
    That is parenting 101, to not leave your children unattended in public.
    Thats good then
    Trans gender Males who are females are Welcome in ladies toilets

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Thats good then
    Yes, but here's the thing.... Americans aren't any different. They too do this, especially since they're even a lot easier in trouble with the law for negligence. Which exposes that whole bathroom law thing as one big lie, and the supporters as hypocrites.

Trans gender Males who are females are Welcome
    lol.. I see what you did there.

I find it amusing that people get so huffy about this. If you think about it rationally people are just going to migrate to areas / or stores that have policies that agree with their views. Chances are the number of people refusing to go to target over this will be directly negated by the number of people going to support target over this.

Target will know if this was a good or bad idea when and ONLY when their sales numbers are impacted by it. The fact that most protestors are going to go there 2 weeks after something else arouses their ire, but that most supporters will continue to go means it'll probably be a gain for them long term and so they will be vindicated.

People gotta understand that all these places getting politically correct has nothing to do with whats right (though I do support whats right myself.) It is PURELY a numbers game. Target doesn't care whether your gay, straight, black, white, asian, alive or dead. They care if you have your wallet and are willing to open it. The same is true of just about ANY major enterprise. The truth is that the tides are turning and companies are realizing that their are huge markets of people that are willing to burn money at your place just for changing some words in your company policy around.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Pretty sure on this topic the masses accept the opposite of what that bitch wants.
    From 2014, but: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5492286.html

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Right, because the majority is never wrong. Like with slavery, or segregation, or gay marriage, or licking George Dubbya's nutsack.