Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Put your hands up if you have never received a wow beta invite.

I have never received a wow beta invite in the history of me having a registered account. I signed up for every beta for world of warcraft starting with lich king and I never got in. So unfair!

10+ Year Old Account
    I never received a beta invite for WoW. I was able to get into the WoD beta though from some post on Facebook.

Deleted
    never lucky

I got into the beta for MoP. Leveled a monk from 1 - 87 before I had to stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    nope. only one i've been invited to is the mop one where everyone who bought a d3 season pass thing got invited
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

I got in. But I was also in the alpha so while I cannot say that is a guarantee you get it.. it certainly feels like it.

That would be most of us

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta isn't all it is cracked up to be. Why do you want to play it so early? Why do you want to burn yourself out now, months before the real thing comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Beta isn't all it is cracked up to be. Why do you want to play it so early? Why do you want to burn yourself out now, months before the real thing comes out?
    I just want to try the changes to classes, that way I have a better idea what I want to main.

Only beta I've gotten into was the MoP one, which I bought my way in.

10+ Year Old Account
    only beta invites / keys for a beta i have gotten was the one i bought from a guy during mop beta

I got the invite today but I'm not going to use it. Afraid of burn-out before the release and I want to enjoy a full working game. If I could, I would happily give it to someone who would enjoy it. Be nice if they could just give keys so they could be giving away if someone like myself didn't need one.

7+ Year Old Account
    heros of the storm, hearthstone, no wow

Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    I got the invite today but I'm not going to use it. Afraid of burn-out before the release and I want to enjoy a full working game. If I could, I would happily give it to someone who would enjoy it. Be nice if they could just give keys so they could be giving away if someone like myself didn't need one.
    If you didn't want to test, why are you opted in to test?

Opt out so someone else can get those invites, people.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    If you didn't want to test, why are you opted in to test?

Opt out so someone else can get those invites, people.
    I have opted out, yet I still got an invite. Not going to play it either, RIP.

I did NOT opt in for Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    I don't blame you for that, then, that's totally on Blizzard.

Next they'll be pissing away invites on people who've never played the game at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    100% impossible... they will not send invites to people not opted in...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    I did NOT opt in for Legion.
    you opted in for wow, so yeah you DID opt in for legion, as you dident turn it off come legion invites

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    I don't blame you for that, then, that's totally on Blizzard.

Next they'll be pissing away invites on people who've never played the game at all.
    they will send it to people who havent played the game at all, as long as they oppted in, its a good oppratunity to get feedback from somone who has never played the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by addlemanc View Post
    I just want to try the changes to classes, that way I have a better idea what I want to main.

Only beta I've gotten into was the MoP one, which I bought my way in.
    wait for the PTR and try class changes there? 7.0 will be there soon enough and it comes with those changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Because I'm going to be burned out during the real thing, anyway and I want to get a good feel for the classes before it comes out. I have no particular interest in trying the story before its finished, so that's a plus.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

MoP doesn't count because it went out to everyone who got the annual pass.

Sorry, suckers.