Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Hillary Clinton makes colossal campaign error

sociology majors on suicide watch

Of all the big mistakes so far in her campaign, this is probably the biggest.
    This won't just be taken as a pro Trump message by those who already like him and ignored by everyone else, but will be taken as a pro Trump message by just about everyone.

Yes, it is real. No, it hasn't been deleted lmfao.
    https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...07990514880512

Anyone else almost disappointed by how incompetent she is? This has been hyped up like Trump is about to fight the big one, but even Jeb didn’t make this many mistakes.

Sad!

Trump for 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is she advocating for women to get paid the same for doing a shit job/not being very good at it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Is she advocating for women to get paid the same for doing a shit job/not being very good at it?
    I think she meant to use the far-left conspiracy theory that women get paid less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary's got nothing else going for her other than to try and paint herself as the victim.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what I'm seeing but I intend to vote Trump regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundTriggered View Post
    I think she meant to use the far-left conspiracy theory that women get paid less.
    Maybe, but he literally says "do as good a job, get as good a wage", that's kinda text book equality.

Also, if you believe those comments, his businesses have been far more woman friendly than the Clinton Foundation, which is amusing

7+ Year Old Account
    Dude, Trump has made bigger mistakes but none affects him. This is going to be another one of those issues that past by. In one or two days we are forgetting about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what I took away from it as well.

Still voting for her regardless.

The conspiracy theory that's backed up by hard data? Silly people....

http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2015/wom...gs-in-2014.htm

http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2016/wom...occupation.htm

What a mistake. Intent often gets lost through text. Any attempt now to add meaning to the quote more than just what was said will be the Hillary Camp creating a strawman out of the quote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Dude, Trump has made bigger mistakes but none affects him. This is going to be another one of those issues that past by. In one or two days we are forgetting about it.
    Trump makes those mistakes and they are forgotten, the other candidates make these mistakes and they drop out soon enough, I mean there's no chance that Clinton will drop out but this probably won't be forgotten until something else comes along.

The real funny bit about that picture is that last line
    "Time to start believing Trump's rhetoric"
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Seems like OP was triggered.
    OP is stumping for Trump on a video game forum. Any little bit helps right?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    Hillary quoted it because it implies that women make less than men because they do worse jobs. It's not that hard to understand even if you disagree with her...

The only colossal mistake is this thread.
    lmao the damage control is real. Sorry but no one is buying it; Hillary fucked up, and you need to accept it.

Im pretty sure her biggest mistake was barking like a dog when trying to make fun of republicans...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtlXkJGKwao

1:05, im still laughing.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    sociology majors on suicide watch

Of all the big mistakes so far in her campaign, this is probably the biggest.
    This won't just be taken as a pro Trump message by those who already like him and ignored by everyone else, but will be taken as a pro Trump message by just about everyone.

Yes, it is real. No, it hasn't been deleted lmfao.
    https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...07990514880512

Anyone else almost disappointed by how incompetent she is? This has been hyped up like Trump is about to fight the big one, but even Jeb didn’t make this many mistakes.

Sad!
    Look at his SJW, relax dude, you seem triggered.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Rage over non-issue - limited post count on the OP. If I didn't know any better I'd say this is one of our normal posters trying to ban evade.

Deleted
    Pretty sure you have no idea what a "far left" ideology is if you think equal pay is a conspiracy

7+ Year Old Account
    lmao the damage control is real. Sorry but no one is buying it; Hillary fucked up, and you need to accept it.
    Well he literally said it. Its his words, "you are going to make the same amount of money if you do as good a job". Which could either mean, women make less money because they have less paid jobs or that they make less because they perform worse. I mean its not hard to read through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrena View Post
    Pretty sure you have no idea what a "far left" ideology is if you think equal pay is a conspiracy
    I don't care what your sociology professor told you last semester. It's a myth, please stop perpetuating it.