Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    people forgot what playing WoW meant 3 expansions ago.

by the way, who here has the most WoW bit coins??

it is a symbol of status that us peasants seek to admire

4 hours a day / 10 alts - i don't care if you make 10k, or 1000000000000000000000k, that is a lot of work and not a lot of fun for a game

am i right? or has the world gone mad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Also ur Garrsion income can be higher...
    Lolwut?

Other than RNG, the amount of money those missions award is the exact same across every region.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    Lolwut?

Other than RNG, the amount of money those missions award is the exact same across every region.
    Right depending RNG also depending if I have built mine up as good as you did. I didn't fallow no guide or anything I just worked on it in my spare time.

Correct me if I am wrong but not everyone gets the same missions at the sametime and like I said I only built it up decent on my main. My garrsion isn't my main gold source that came from soloing old raids. It was there just to give abit more, But I have stopped soloing old raids because I'm bored.

I really don't see where any of this matters, If I can't make enough gold doing things I enjoy then I stop playing. So if the token price is higher then 40k (Max) I won't be subbed.

I don't care that I pre-ordered Legion. If Token price is 41k tje day of its release I won't be playing until its lower. If it never gets lower then I never play.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Not sure why you are so salty.
    What? I was making a sarcastic comment back at him -- I don't even give a shit about WoD in that regard. I understand you have to put in some time for alts to get the gold out of it. The jab was that alt crazy individuals have a lot of advantages, as is customary with no caps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    Geez, not even Pre-Patch and the price is sky rocketing, wonder if this trend will continue until release, good thing I have over 100k gold >.>

14% increase just in the first 14 days of May. In April there was only about 1.5% increase, in March it was 6.5%, in Feb it was 5.5% and in Jan it was 6%. Wonder what is causing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Sooo...what's the price at?
    Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    its at 47k
    Bwahahaha... Complaint about token prices at 47k and calling it inflation.. Haha.. Sorry, I'll consult with my 85k token price here in EU. It's so high, it's not worth it, cheaper to just get a sub.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Bwahahaha... Complaint about token prices at 47k and calling it inflation.. Haha.. Sorry, I'll consult with my 85k token price here in EU. It's so high, it's not worth it, cheaper to just get a sub.
    Or 95k in China.. or 190k in Taiwan..
    I don't quite understand the comparisons to be honest.
    Prices are different in different regions. Global economy kinda works like that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    Prices are different in different regions. Global economy kinda works like that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Yep that really does sum it up. If people want to talk about EU prices then they need to make a EU Token Thread.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lolwut?

That's not really true..
    The base gold is the same, sure. The actual amount you can get out of them though? That is a totally different number. I usually make between 200-400g from the normal 100g ones. It's rare for me to make below 100g a mission, even on those really shitty ones. You know the 30-60g ones? - which spawns all the time!
    Without ANY big gold missions I get between 600-900g every day, on every char. If I get big gold missions I easily score 4000g in a day. Not including Shipyard - because, there's where the true gold lies. A lucky shipyard week and it's insane how much gold you get from it.

Going to leave a tip - anyone interested in making gold without having to put effort into it should look up how to flip materials into gold. You can easily do it with Tailoring, Alchemy & LW. I'm sure you can do it with other prof's too, but these 3 are the ones I know "how to".

Quote Originally Posted by Teflonsavior View Post
    Similar development hit other servers ages ago. You are too late to even panic pointlessly in time. NA still has and most likely will always have the cheapest tokens so good luck getting sympathy.

And if you cant figure out what's causing it, I am unsure if explaining it will help.
    You are taking this waaaaay too seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    Geez, not even Pre-Patch and the price is sky rocketing, wonder if this trend will continue until release, good thing I have over 100k gold >.>

14% increase just in the first 14 days of May. In April there was only about 1.5% increase, in March it was 6.5%, in Feb it was 5.5% and in Jan it was 6%. Wonder what is causing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Sooo...what's the price at?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Gold is earned the same way as everyone else. The prices wouldn't be the topic then, but the actual number of sales would've been then.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they should have put a cap on how high it could go. 25k would have been good, maybe 30k.
    No, the price needs to change depending on the supply and demand, there is no market to this day that i can think off were the price of something isnt determined by the supply and demand ratio. The tokens are increasing in price because the demand for tokens is increasing while the supply is not increasing at the same speed or more likely not increasing at all, if you would cap the cost the demand would skyrocket but the supply would drop as it is less attractive to pay and get 25k than pay the same amount and get ~90k which is the EU price at this time and this would result in a market were there are no tokens as they would get bought up instantly.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    outside of a specific few items the eu wow economy is near identical to the us one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    correct, tons of players are just paying with gold, well little are selling them, making it go up in price

- - - Updated - - -

11 garrisons, open a char, click auto send, takes 15 seconds, do this every day on my chars, by the end of each month i open all my boxes on all my toons and vendor/AH its super easy dude :P took alot of time commitment but yeah
    Then you can't claim half an hour work. You have an investment of 100+ hours to set this up.

Deleted
    And here i sit with 14k on my main, I'm jealous of all of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    These claims are getting better and better.
    it really isn't time consuming posting auctions and logging off you know

Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    And here i sit with 14k on my main, I'm jealous of all of you.
    Solo cata heroic 25mans. You can make 7k-10k a week doing it and it takes 3-4hrs total.

Deleted
    "Hitting hard"
    Cry me a river. With my monthly income on EU from 20 garrisons, I can buy 12 tokens OR 1/2 of a TCG mount.
    With the same income on US, I could buy 22 tokens or several TCG mounts.
    I ain't complaining on the EU price though, I will buy tokens even if they cost 250k.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadur View Post
    "Hitting hard"
    Cry me a river. With my monthly income on EU from 20 garrisons, I can buy 12 tokens OR 1/2 of a TCG mount.
    With the same income on US, I could buy 22 tokens or several TCG mounts.
    I ain't complaining on the EU price though, I will buy tokens even if they cost 250k.
    Ya I wonder why you will buy tokens at 250k...O wait its because of the top bolded.

Not everyone runs 20 alts.

Do people like you realise you are not the norm...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I wonder why you will buy tokens at 250k...O wait its because of the top bolded.

Not everyone runs 20 alts.

Do people like you realise you are not the norm...
    I'm pretty sure they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    But EU has ALWAYS had higher prices. Always. Since day one. Go cry me a river.
    Does that mean EU players are better at making gold or do NA players really suck at it?
    Unless it rains gold in EU servers and I missed the memo.