Help me with my Priest deck?

I find myself losing a lot no matter how many times I switch my deck up..currently this is what I'm running.

Power Word: Shield x2
    Northshire Cleric x2
    SW: Pain X2
    Beckoner of Evil x2
    Loot Hoarder x2
    Pint-Sized Summoner
    Twilight Geomancer
    SW: Death x2
    Twilight Elder
    Mindgames
    Eater of Secrets
    Hooded Alcolyte x2
    Shifting Shade
    Tournament Medic
    Holy Nova X2
    Darkshire Alchemist x2
    Scaled Nightmare
    Twin Emporer Vek'lor
    Ragnaros
    C'Thun
    Y'Shaarj

I would like to get some Cabal Shadow Priests and Entombs to boost my deck but Entomb isn't even listed for crafting and I just can't seem to get much gold as I only play my Priest (Don't enjoy playing other classes)
    Last edited by zimboombafoo; 2016-05-14 at 06:22 PM.

First off drop Mindgames, Pint sized, eater of secrets, tourney medic, and Y'shaarj. Add in some AOE: lightbomb, holy nova, Circle+auchenai, likely should add in at least one pyromancer. Definitely get entombs and cabals when you can.

So far it seems C'Thun priest isnt actually better then either golden monkey OR just normal priest with like 3-4 big drops. So maybe just rework the deck around that?

Oops, I do have 2 holy novas. Forgot to add those in there. Thanks

I don't even have lightbomb, cabal shadow priest or entomb listed as crafting options...how do I get these?

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    First off drop Mindgames, Pint sized, eater of secrets, tourney medic, and Y'shaarj. Add in some AOE: lightbomb, holy nova, Circle+auchenai, likely should add in at least one pyromancer. Definitely get entombs and cabals when you can.

So far it seems C'Thun priest isnt actually better then either golden monkey OR just normal priest with like 3-4 big drops. So maybe just rework the deck around that?
    Can't add Lightbomb unless he's playing Wild.

Definitely agree with getting rid of Pint Sized (Emperor Thaurissan can be used instead and is stronger overall if you have him). Personal opinion on this one, but I don't find Twilight Geomancer that great, but that might just be me. Secrets seem to be dead at the moment so Eater of Secrets could be dropped too along, and you definitely do not want Y'Shaarj since C'thun relies on Battlecries.

I'd say Faltemer is pretty spot on aside from the Lightbomb thing.

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    Oops, I do have 2 holy novas. Forgot to add those in there. Thanks

I don't even have lightbomb, cabal shadow priest or entomb listed as crafting options...how do I get these?
    Cabal should be there, it's a Vanilla Epic, so it's 400 dust. Lightbomb is a GvG card, so it will only show up if you pick to create a Wild deck, which Wild mode isn't where you'll want to be as someone with a smaller collection.

Entomb is from League of Explorers, I don't know if it can be crafted, you might need to buy the Adventure at either $20 or 700 gold a wing. I know LoE cards can be dusted now, or at least show up as dustable, but I don't know about craftable.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-05-14 at 06:29 PM.

thanks. i removed the ones you suggested..added a cabal shadow priest (crafted one), circle of healing, auchenai priest, holy fire (should i keep this?), gadgeztan jouster and a pyromancer. any advice on using the pyromancer effectively?

thanks. i removed the ones you suggested..added a cabal shadow priest (crafted one), circle of healing, auchenai priest, holy fire (should i keep this?), gadgeztan jouster and a pyromancer. any advice on using the pyromancer effectively?
    Id drop jouster, add in a flash heal to both combat aggro, combo with pyro or auchenai and overall be very flexible. I would drop holy fire, and scaled nightmare from your original list. That leaves 2 more spots, which can be filled with either sylv/emp or answers. Azure drake is always a solid card and thoughtsteal is good vs control. Shadow madness is good vs aggro. Lots of options, really fixing your core shoudl solve most of your problems though.

And yea Jester you're right, thought light was Grand Tourney for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Id drop jouster, add in a flash heal to both combat aggro, combo with pyro or auchenai and overall be very flexible. I would drop holy fire, and scaled nightmare from your original list. That leaves 2 more spots, which can be filled with either sylv/emp or answers. Azure drake is always a solid card and thoughtsteal is good vs control. Shadow madness is good vs aggro. Lots of options, really fixing your core shoudl solve most of your problems though.

And yea Jester you're right, thought light was Grand Tourney for some reason.
    Sorry, what cards are sylv/emp?

i dont have either. any suggestions for replacements?

i dont have either. any suggestions for replacements?
    Honestly, I can't think of much. I'm sure I'm missing something for Sylvanas (Maybe Mind Control Tech?), but Emperor's effect is too unique to be replaceable.

how about tavern brawl? what 2 cards are best for priest?