Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone from the Japanese side of my Family exept my Grandparents. A bunch if selfrightous idiots who put themselfs to high bcs. of the family history.

15+ Year Old Account
    No I don't have much family options to despise, single child, grandparents are dead, cousins live in another state, etc.

No lol. I honestly can't think of any family members, I despise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Have a cousin I don't get along with too well. It's more that we have nothing in common and generally have little to talk about with each other. Conversations are usually stilled and lead nowhere when we 'chat'. As such we rarely ever meet or speak unless it is a family event.

However, my cousin and I do not have any animosity toward one another. Never has an argument with the guy or such. As I said, we just don't have a lot to discuss. He's an alright guy (not a drug addict, violent or anything like that)- kinda not a very exciting or interesting person though. Meh.

I love my family though! We all get along very well.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    How old are you/ your brother?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

To be perfectly honest, I don't give half a damn about my family. I'm not sure if the problem lies with me (I am absolutely unable to form closer relationships, and by closer I mean a friendship, not a romantic relationship. I can get by with work/school colleagues, I'll even go for an occasional beer with them, but I wouldn't miss any of them if I didn't ever see them again), with my family, which is also troubled, or if my problems are caused by growing up in such environment. Actually, I'm pretty sure the latter is true, but I don't know if I'd feel very differently if I grew up in a different family. I had a group of good friends back in middle school, but completely locked myself out in high school.

I think I'd rather have a family I honestly loved and 1 person I hated than being indifferent to all of them.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2016-05-15 at 10:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Not in my close family, no. Have some aunts, cousins and uncles or even more extended family that I really don't care about or don't want around me on account of them causing drama wherever they go, or being deeply religious to the point where you can't have a normal conversation because you MIGHT touch a subject that's taboo for them which will send them into a holy tirade.

I wouldn't say I despise anyone though... I did offer the soul of my cousin to the devil however (since "God" wouldn't listen) if he'd bring my dog back from death and into my arms...I don't remember saying that (I lost months to the extremely deep grieving process) but my father assures me that I did. <.<

I hate people who always think they're right even when they're clearly wrong. They think they know it all. There is a few in my family and I try not to argue with them.

7+ Year Old Account
    I cannot stand most of my familiars. It's not that I hate them. I wish them the best in life, but away from me.
    Most are a bunch of whiners hypocritical persons, and I promised myself never to become like them.
    My mom and my little sister are the exception.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

I can never stay angry at family for too long although I would admit that my brother can be a little difficult to deal with at times being that he always wants to do everything by himself. It's as if sharing what's on his mind or asking for a helping hand would be some sort of character flaw... I really wish he would grow out of that phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Wow the bitterness is strong with this one.
    That still doesn't discontinue that she is your mother. She raised you and breast fed you. Wouldn't you at least respect her for that?
    No. She didn't raise me in a sense of having contributed to my life positively in any way. Not to mine, nor to my sister's.

Biological motherhood means nothing. I won't be getting into details here, but there is a reason why everyone in our family has finally shut her out, after years of struggles, manipulation and pain.

Even my maternal grandparents have stop talking to her the final years of their lives.

Deleted
    I hate my sister with passion. She is a energy vampire. Everytime she's in the room you can feel the dread. Pretty much everyone in family hates her. She loves conflict and arguments. Really nothing positive to say about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletal Sorcerer View Post
    For about 8 years now I have not gotten along with my younger brother. He is slightly less than 2 years younger than me.

He has become an ultimate Nihilist and we can't talk about anything without it leading to an argument. We don't share similar taste in games, music, Tv/Movies, Books whatever.

Its made worse by he thinks every argument needs to end with his winning and me conceding and that I am a total idiot and he knows everything.

The only subject that he likes to discuss in world war 2 , Imperial Era, World war I.
    Time apart will fix ...thin out ..this issue, my brother and I do not see eye to eye on many things.I do not agree with how he does things in his life...and the feeling is plenty mutual.
    However, I do not loath speaking to him like I used to...he lives in Michigan, I live in California.
    He has a wife,kids,farm etc to worry about, I have my stuff to sweat.
    I do not mind hearing his name or from him every s often...a few times a year.
    You grow up, figure out there are better things to worry about ...and get on with it.
    Too busy to dwell on my brother, and I know he is the same.
    That whole ...world view opens up WAY wider after you move on with your life...and get out of the same living space.

My brother and I are similar in age split , he is the younger between he and I by about 2 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I treat family like anyone else. If I don't have any shared interests, I have no need to spend time with you. With that said, I spend little time with my brother and no one else.

7+ Year Old Account
    My whole fathers side of the family are all terrible abusive criminal drug addict scum, my grandparents had 16 kids, Every single one of them could be wiped off the planet along with all of their offspring and it would better our society (even if i had to be included in that purge, might be worth it)

A majority of my wife's family.

She even has a cliche sister thats been divorced twice and remarried to the same manchild who abuses her and her kids.

Her other sister is approaching 40 and still lives at home and wants to do nothing but party.

All kinds of white trash reality show level shit.

She knows better than to ask me if I want to travel to see her family.

Only blood relative I like is my mother.

Of the immediate family, no... but I have a massive fallout with my aunt, and to an extent her family.

Basically falsely claiming I was sexually abusing someone. Zero basis or evidence, but the damage was done... that stigma has been with me for a long time.

I disliked the one grandmother I got to know (the other died when I was quite young, so no opinion formed for either her or her husband). She was actually quite nice and generally pleasant to me, but she was rather disrespectful toward my mother.

She wasn't evil, though. She wasn't actually malicious. What she was, however, was unprepared to deal with my mother's mental wiring. That said, none of her daughters got along very well with her while she was in her 60's through somewhere in her 70's. She was from a different era, she was sheltered from a lot of stuff while married while at the same time raising 4 kids almost alone early on pushed her into a mental breakdown (number 5 came along after the oldest was big enough to be helpful).

She's a lot more laid back, a lot less judgemental, a lot more considerate than she was 20 years ago.

There's one person I'm sort of related to through convoluted family ties that gives the rest of us some issues with retaining our sanity, making a lot of questionable decisions, not considering consequences, but they moved out of state a while ago. There are rumors they'll be moving back to town, but I've no idea of the time line involved. I don't despise that person, but I do despise what they do emotionally to the people I love. I'm expected to treat that person like family, while they've made it quite clear that I am not family.

TLDR no. luckily. There is one person who creates situations I despise, however, and unlike my 93 year old grandmother I'm probably stuck with them and their drama for life.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

7+ Year Old Account
    Dunno about depise, some that i dont like.

Mother is a alcholic, oldest brother is a right wing facist, after my ex accused me of raping her - as a fucked up comeback for tossing her out on the streets after cheating on me - my other 3 siblings cut all ties with me and I havent heard from them since. Only family im on good terms with is my father and my current gfs family.