Question about tmogging in Legion

Will we be able to mog items that are higher lvl than our toons? For example: Say I'm a lvl 15 nelf, in Legion, will I be able to transmog gear that is lvl 100?

No the level restriction still stands though I am unsure how it works with items that share models

Thanks. Another noob question. Is there anyway to check if I've been gold hacked? I unsubbed to WoW about 8 months ago, I log in but it wont let me log onto lvl 100 toons only my low lvl ones. Ive been gold hacked before and lost 100k gold due to taking long breaks from WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by yoge View Post
    Thanks. Another noob question. Is there anyway to check if I've been gold hacked? I unsubbed to WoW about 8 months ago, I log in but it wont let me log onto lvl 100 toons only my low lvl ones. Ive been gold hacked before and lost 100k gold due to taking long breaks from WoW.
    Do you have an active subscription? If you do not have a currently active sub, then you are locked by Blizzard to only characters that are below level 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Do you have an active subscription? If you do not have a currently active sub, then you are locked by Blizzard to only characters that are below level 20.
    No active sub. I plan to sub a month before Legion drops. One last question. My fps stands at 60 in Fullscreen mode but then it goes up to 110 in Windowed (Fullscreen). Do you know how I can get my fps to 110 in Fullscreen mode? It doesn't go higher than 60.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    lol@2 irrelevant questions in a tmog thread...

Quote Originally Posted by yoge View Post
    No active sub. I plan to sub a month before Legion drops. One last question. My fps stands at 60 in Fullscreen mode but then it goes up to 110 in Windowed (Fullscreen). Do you know how I can get my fps to 110 in Fullscreen mode? It doesn't go higher than 60.
    Check to see if you have vsync turned on. If so, turn it off.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Check to see if you have vsync turned on. If so, turn it off.
    Vsync is off in game and in nvidia settings.