Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    PS4 and Xbox only, unfortunatelly.
    And PC, as stated in the link above your post. Bioshock Infinite will be in the collection but won't be remastered on PC since it already meets current standards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Remastered & including all DLC!

Removing multi-player? wtf is this, HomeWorld!?

"– for only $59.99. It’s a circus of values!"

Hope they do just a game package, I`ve never cared about "this is how we..." clips etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I don't think it's worth $59.99 to me. I already have all 3 games with all the DLC. With a fairly significant discount due to already owning the games I would bite, but otherwise, I'll pass.

Bioshock 1 and 2 "remasters" will be free for PC if you already own them. A good time to grab them cheap on the Steam sale if you don't already own them.

Edit: I read this on one gaming site, but don't see it stated in the 2K announcement. I don't know if this was communicated on twitter or somewhere else. Regardless, a good time to pick up the games if you don't have them.
    Last edited by Saladbar; 2016-06-30 at 02:30 PM.

Deleted
    Curiouser & curiouser.

According to this "Working with Blind Squirrel Games, we’ve remastered BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite making them look better than ever*."...

Yet the blog states that Infinite isn`t getting a remaster.

The blog states Infinite for PC isn't getting a remaster.

Deleted
    I`m guessing they just screwed up on the steam post hehe.

Infinite is getting a remaster for Xbox and PlayStation though. The post on Steam looks like it's the same one as on the 2K site.

10+ Year Old Account
    The background/animation to the Steam page has changed, it's a sign !!

Also, did we find out if there's one of those secret hidden badges? Like the Red Herring one from the earlier sale.

Deleted
    Soo... Any idea if there'll be something "special" with the discounts going on on the 4th? I mean, it being the Fourth of July and all that, plus the last day of the sale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Soo... Any idea if there'll be something "special" with the discounts going on on the 4th? I mean, it being the Fourth of July and all that, plus the last day of the sale.
    Call of Duty and the American Assassins Creed games will be free!

JK, probably nothing except for it being a Monday.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Doubtful since sale will end at 10am that morning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Doubtful since sale will end at 10am that morning.
    Fair enough, although that's 20:00 here, so us Europeans get almost the entire last day of the sale. Of course the fourth has no special meaning here so there's that. Gotta check out the sales today then I'm thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Meh, I don't think it's worth $59.99 to me. I already have all 3 games with all the DLC. With a fairly significant discount due to already owning the games I would bite, but otherwise, I'll pass.
    if you have them already on PC, they are updated for free.

- - - Updated - - -

The blog states Infinite for PC isn't getting a remaster.
    It doesn't need a remaster at all. The game already looks amazing on PC.

So if you don't own all three on PC, I highly recommend buying them all as you're getting the remasters for free for the first two, and infinite already looked damn good enough for PC. Most likely the remaster of infinite for PS4/XB1 will be to bring it up high/very high settings that PC has already had.
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2016-06-30 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saladbar View Post
    Bioshock 1 and 2 "remasters" will be free for PC if you already own them. A good time to grab them cheap on the Steam sale if you don't already own them.
    I hate you. Here I managed to go the whole sale without buying anything and you pop up and give me this ultimatum and now I have bought BioShock 1 and 2

What do you guys consider a decent game that's on for half price? I already finally got to purchase and play Armello. Love the snapcakes out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterkaust View Post
    What do you guys consider a decent game that's on for half price? I already finally got to purchase and play Armello. Love the snapcakes out of it.
    Ryse: Son of Rome for €4,99 is absolutely worth it

Deleted
    Ryse: Son of Rome for €4,99 is absolutely worth it
    Oeh, thanks for that recommendation. Kind of forgot about the game but it always looked interesting.

I promised myself I would only buy Lovers in a dangerous spacetime (awesome game btw), but here goes:
    - Lovers in a dangerous spacetime
    - Caves of Qud
    - Retro Pixel Castles
    - Dungeon of the Endless
    - Hacknet

Deleted
    Deus Ex collection bought, although I'm pretty sure I won't be re-playing the ones before HR. Played HR at a friend's place but never finished it, so there's that, and also might be fun to play through it before getting the new one.

Was looking at the big Borderlands package...never played any of those, but even though it was like 100 euros off, at 27e or something, I thought it was too expensive. Hilarious, that, since I just went to the grocery store and blew 70e on groceries. Oh well. Priorities, I guess!

On another note....I really wish the Steam queue had a back button that works. Was looking through my queue yesterday, saw a game I wanted, put it on my wishlist, and moved on. Then I realized after that it didn't actually save to my wishlist. Try to go back, and I just get one of those "expired" pages. I can't remember the title of the game. :|