Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Frankly adding WOD to the base game should have resulted in a price drop.

Also looks like a picture of Draenor from orbit at the bottom...and some part of Azeroth closer to the top. Anyone know what bit of the EK that could be?

Holy crap I laughed my ass off at this comment. So true.

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    I can confirm there's no 90 boost. I just checked my wow account I purchased the other day.

Well.. shit. I was going to buy the $10 WOD in a week and get the 90 boost. GG.
    If you bought it the other day WoD wasn't part of it. So you may be in a grey area on that purchase. It's quite possible a call to blizzard would get you a boost considering that account would still be in it's free 30 day status.

If WoD is now baseline and no longer sold separately, how do I buy the expansion for my existing MoP account?

Well if you are reading this; loved you on true blood

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    If WoD is now baseline and no longer sold separately, how do I buy the expansion for my existing MoP account?
    U get wod for free

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Frankly adding WOD to the base game should have resulted in a price drop.

Also looks like a picture of Draenor from orbit at the bottom...and some part of Azeroth closer to the top. Anyone know what bit of the EK that could be?
    If you watch the featurette, you see Azeroth from even further out (enough to see the Maelstrom). The area shown is Baradin Bay, the body of water between Dun Morogh and Hillsbrad. Strangely, it appears to be zooming in toward the area where Zul'dare or Kul'Tiras would be. Can't tell with all the cloud cover, though I believe the island south of the clouds is actually Kul'Tiras. Early maps put the Tomb of Sargeras in that area, which would fit with the story.

Deleted
    ROB READS THE COMMENTS?
    IF THIS IS A LIE, I STILL WANT TO BELIEVE!
    OH MY GOD, ROB, I AM A HUUUUUGE FANBOY YOU'RE SOOOO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND YOU LOOK HOT AF EITHER AS ORC OR HUMAN I LOVE YAAAAA!!!!
    No kidding T_T I'm all over your scorpio charm.

Quote Originally Posted by foreveralon View Post
    ROB READS THE COMMENTS?
    IF THIS IS A LIE, I STILL WANT TO BELIEVE!
    OH MY GOD, ROB, I AM A HUUUUUGE FANBOY YOU'RE SOOOO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND YOU LOOK HOT AF EITHER AS ORC OR HUMAN I LOVE YAAAAA!!!!
    No kidding T_T I'm all over your scorpio charm.
    For reals... he's major yummage!

Deleted
    oh you already know,who is he? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sorapak View Post
    oh you already know,who is he? :P
    I bet it's Chaud or Boubouille

Rob was a god in Second Chance!

Also loved him in Eastenders (UK tv show)

Damn, that was fast.

ORC FEMALES...............WHAT ARE THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you even try blizzard, fucking shit guys, looks like your GREEN BODY PAINT budget was YUGE!

Quote Originally Posted by wdh1974 View Post
    ORC FEMALES...............WHAT ARE THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you even try blizzard, fucking shit guys, looks like your GREEN BODY PAINT budget was YUGE!
    You must be referring to Garona, the half-orc female. Not green body paint btw... She was colored green with cgi

There are plenty of examples of full orc females in the clips released so far... but i'll give you an example:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wdh1974 View Post
    Don't know why I'm bothering to correct someone so obviously ignorant, but:

1. Blizzard didn't make the movie.
    2. Garona is a half orc.
    3. The actual orc females are all CGI mocap.
    4. Based on bts footage, Garona's skin color was changed digitally in post-production.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    So Recruit-a-Friend now extends to level 100 or nah?
    Nah, that usually comes with an announcement and a new mount.

I'm trying REALLY hard to look forward to this movie, but they're making it difficult with how bad the film looks in preview. At least my expectations will be low going into the theater; hope to be pleasantly surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Months ago, last year, I thought the film looked like ass. Nasty ass.

Now. It looks kind of good. Reserving judgement until the critics have at it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Azahel; 2016-05-18 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    U get wod for free
    And how does this work? Because 4 of my 5 accounts are auto-upgraded and one isn't.

Edit: nvm. They upgraded my fifth account too