Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Because, it is depicting black women as manly and not attractive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This is a pretty unfair characterization of Melania Trump, about on par with people that call Obama a "community organizer" while ignoring his other career achievements. Melania Trump escaped the crumbling Soviet Union via her modeling; she dropped out of an architecture program to pursue modeling and went on to become a successful model, designer, and entrepreneur. These things don't require the same intellect as Harvard Law, but let's be clear, Ms. Obama hasn't done law in 20+ years. There's no shame in the career or life Ms. Trump has put together for herself.
    The designer/entrepreneur stuff is the sort of thing anyone with a billionaire husband could manage. The modeling is something anyone with good enough genetics can manage.

I'm not saying she isn't smart. I have no idea how smart she is. But the cartoonist is pointing out only her physical looks as benefit, focusing on what makes her look like a prom queen, while ignoring what makes Michelle great, and pretending that she's a mannish ugly unhappy woman.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    So basically, a "great first lady" is a bimbo? Hot? Not too surprising when Americans seem to want a clown as their president.
    Not racist though. Just shows that looks come first to many adults.
    Hmmmm... if someone looks attractive they are a bimbo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Ok and? Is it taboo to make political cartoons of black women?

10+ Year Old Account
    Both are attractive in different ways. Muchelle just has muscle tone. Nothing wrong with that

I didn't know it was supposed to represent all black women.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    As for Michelle, her muscle tone is drastically exaggerated. I realize a lot of men are scared of women with a bit of tone. They want a frail little china doll with massive tits. But that's for the cucks. A small amount of tone is really nice, a good indicator of someone who takes care of their body rather than just starving themselves.

Not that I personally find Michelle attractive, not into black women. Some people are just easily amused.
    Yeah, people that talk shit about her appearance are obvious suffering from advanced stage Obama Derangement Syndrome. Particularly considering her age, she's a pretty attractive woman:

Even if you don't find her attractive, she surely isn't particularly thick.

Deleted
    It's not a racist cartoon, but it is a rather unfair cartoon. I don't think Michelle looks bad, and she obviously isn't a man, but that's Ben Garrison's exaggerated style. He does it to wind people up, and apparently it works because he's being raged at constantly over cartoons.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-05-17 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Ok and? Is it taboo to make political cartoons of black women?
    No, but if it's racist it will upset people.
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

No, it's depicting a black woman as unattractive. I think they're wrong, of course, but you're still just making shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    A former model vs. a Princeton and Harvard educated lawyer...
    That, in addition to being an Affirmative Action admission, lost her license to practice law (presumed). Of course, to be fair, in addition to being a model and the wife of a billionaire, Mrs. Trump has a background in design and architecture (not a shabby degree to have), and she's fluent in four languages. Hmm... ! Now, was there any need to go there with your snide remarks?

P.S. It seems that she may or may not have completed the degree. Regardless, in the grand scheme of the Republic and the election, it doesn't matter.
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2016-05-17 at 10:38 PM.

Why are some of you folks not liking the idea of the comic making fun of the first lady in turn making fun of Mrs. Trump? Did she personally draw this cartoon? Did she hire the artist? So much hypocrisy...
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Deleted
    No it isn't, it's depicting a black woman as unattractive because she has an athletic physique.

The designer/entrepreneur stuff is the sort of thing anyone with a billionaire husband could manage. The modeling is something anyone with good enough genetics can manage.
    Come on man, "anyone could do it" is a pretty lame copout. There are plenty of billionaire's wives that don't have their own things going on and plenty of beautiful women that don't have successful modeling careers. She met Trump because she was already a successful model that had made her way to NYC. What, you think she was the only beautiful woman in the crumbling ruins of the USSR? Her life story's actually pretty impressive.
    I'm not saying she isn't smart. I have no idea how smart she is. But the cartoonist is pointing out only her physical looks as benefit, focusing on what makes her look like a prom queen, while ignoring what makes Michelle great, and pretending that she's a mannish ugly unhappy woman.
    Sure. I'm not endorsing the cartoon, just saying that it's shitty to put Melania down for being a model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    That, in addition to being an Affirmative Action admission, lost her license to practice law (presumed). Of course, to be fair, in addition to being a model and the wife of a billionaire, Mrs. Trump has a background in design and architecture (not a shabby degree to have), and she's fluent in four languages. Hmm... ! Now, was there any need to go there with your snide remarks?

P.S. It seems that she may or may not have completed the degree. Regardless, in the grand scheme of the Republic and the election, it doesn't matter.
    She is a drop out , doesn't have a degree.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    No it isn't, it's depicting a black woman as unattractive because she has an athletic physique.
    It's depicting her as manly, because she looks like a man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    She is a drop out , doesn't have a degree.
    Who cares?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    It's depicting her as manly, because she looks like a man.
    Subjective, since having a toned body is not necessarily a masculine trait.

10+ Year Old Account
    You cared enough to give her something she didn't earn.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    No, it's depicting a black woman as unattractive. I think they're wrong, of course, but you're still just making shit up.
    I'm not, you guys are just being naive on purpose.

IQ studies on the various races of mankind would lean towards Mrs. Trump having the higher IQ, but in the end, does it matter?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-05-17 at 11:07 PM.