Poll: ?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

If Sylvanas was to die, who would you want to lead the Forsaken?

I know its unlikely but if it DID happen, who'd you want to lead the Forsaken?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nathanos is the obvious choice. And oh boy, trust me, he is way worse than Sylvanas. People that say she is Lich Queen and evil, well, wait until Nathanos takes the lead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bolvar so they can finally all stop being tools.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    So...here we have nearly every ridiculous choice but no Faranell, Master Apothecary and leader of the royal apothecary society?

Nathanos. He's the only one who is even Forsaken. That's like asking: "Who will become next US-President" and then giving us the choice between Hillary Clinto, Kim Jong Un and Angela Merkel.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Every option is awful except Nathanos You don't even have Faranel.

hell, even The Necromancer of Hillsbarad would be a better choice than any of the other people you put on that poll (minus nathanos)
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Nathanos. Not even the goofy human model could ruin his sheer badassery.

He's the perfect line between an infuriating douchebag and someone who actually gets shit done. He may constantly berate the player for being useless and incompetent when you meet him but he gives credit when it's due and doesn't hesitate to get involved.

I really enjoy the fact that he's had a clear-cut and very unique personality throughout the years and even though the times he's actually been relevant ingame were separated by over 10 years they still kept him consistent. I want there to be some excuse for him to get more of a spotlight, such as Sylvanas becoming the new Warchief permanently and him stepping up as the faction's Forsaken leader.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    Nathanos. Not even the goofy human model could ruin his sheer badassery.

He's the perfect line between an infuriating douchebag and someone who actually gets shit done. He may constantly berate the player for being useless and incompetent when you meet him but he gives credit when it's due and doesn't hesitate to get involved.

I really enjoy the fact that he's had a clear-cut and very unique personality throughout the years and even though the times he's actually been relevant ingame were separated by over 10 years they still kept him consistent. I want there to be some excuse for him to get more of a spotlight, such as Sylvanas becoming the new Warchief permanently and him stepping up as the faction's Forsaken leader.
    Maybe he can get mauled enough by Greymane to look like his original model. That way everyone wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Maybe he can get mauled enough by Greymane to look like his original model. That way everyone wins.
    Maybe he was mauled by Greymane until he looked like this. You know, like Meg in Family Guy who was once punched so hart that she turned beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When that happened I was genuinely hoping he'd look like a proper Forsaken the next time I saw him.

I love the new ranger-esque clothing but the human model is honestly terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love master apothecary Faranell to lead, but I doubt that would ever happen.
    Most likely candidate would be Nathanos Marris.

10+ Year Old Account
    My boy, Koltira! Get out there and weave some death with your Byfrost! Koltira will be all hard-ass now that Sylvanas hate-fucked the wuss out of him for umpteen expansions. If she perishes, he's got to take over. Only another undead elf could lead the Forsaken properly.

I'll add another, Darion Mograine.
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

Lillian Voss with Acceptance for undeath story
    An'u belore delen'na

10+ Year Old Account
    Marshal Garithos, reborn as undead.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    When that happened I was genuinely hoping he'd look like a proper Forsaken the next time I saw him.

I love the new ranger-esque clothing but the human model is honestly terrible.
    Their is always a second punch that changes them back, because of status quo.

But yeah, as the poll is senseless because only one of the nominated persons is an actual Forsaken, just let us discuss that, while Queen of the Damned is a shitty movie, it's soundtrack is probably the best soundtrack ever, if you love nu metal and alternative.
    Last edited by mmocfbbaf337eb; 2016-05-18 at 06:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    My boy, Koltira! Get out there and weave some death with your Byfrost! Koltira will be all hard-ass now that Sylvanas hate-fucked the wuss out of him for umpteen expansions. If she perishes, he's got to take over. Only another undead elf could lead the Forsaken properly.
    Im pretty sure he is way too busy pleasuring thassarian and everyone else willing in acherus. He is quite skillful with....his "skills".

OT: I vote for dumass EX a true form of dumass.

Deleted
    I want Nathanios. Lilian could have been a great choice, but they stopped working on her after a very interesting initial story.

Deleted
    No one. I dont play wow anymore but i would delete my main dps and healer if i did play still that are undead if Sylvanas would get killed.

I rather see all undead become rogue unabomber types hell-bent on killing all living including hordies.
    Last edited by mmoc737d4c7b6a; 2016-05-18 at 09:47 AM.

Holinka. Best leader EVER.

Deleted
    Nathanos Blightcaller for sure.