Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atreyis View Post
    I haven't been able to log in for the last few days but I saw that there was a patch that added them. Can we use them now? If so how do we access?
    they're in the game files, but not yet accessible

Beginning on May 25 through August 1, players who log in to World of Warcraft will receive a set of movie-inspired transmogrification items.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Meanwhile, ally priests, hunters, enhancement shamans and druids (?) are screwed
    Don't forget Unholy and Blood DKs, Ret paladins, and Arms/TG warriors

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha... *sigh*... typical Blizzard. Some things never change.

I can see them changing this in the future, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

That being said, yeah, I'm kinda bummed. I have an alliance armor-themed Horde DK that I wanted to use that sword and shield on really badly and now that I know it can't be done I am officially disinterested in those weapons. They're still pretty cool though, and I'm sure other people will like them.

The sword and shield looks pretty boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    After reading your long line of nonsensical babble its just not worth the time to come back at you with anything as it will just fly over your head and cause you to try to look clever in a poorly thought out reply. Such as the one I just quoted.

Also the point of the first post was a joke that clearly that clearly you are just too hell bent on being an angry poster to get. Even the lol at the end you didnt even seem to catch but eh, lost causes are lost causes. Guess we can blame it on the interwebs...
    I'm sorry, what long line of babble would that be, m'lady? A single sentence? What "clever" reply is it of mine that you're referring to, the one where I state very simply that the items are faction specific?

Maybe you should move the fedora out of the way before you read posts. The only one who's proven themselves to be trying too hard in their responses here is you, mister "its just not worth my time to come back at you" but I'm going to take time to do just that.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2016-05-18 at 08:40 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit sad, but totally expected. As much as I'd love to wear the sword and shield on my BE pally, it just doesn't make sense when the rewards come from a movie promoting horde versus alliance
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    simple solution: stop being a pleb and reroll horde already.

Just a quick reminder that flaming is not tolerated on any forum here.

On a side note, I wish it was mogable by Alliance as well but we do have the better Chopper. People still remember about those right, when Horde won? Never mind, no one remembers about that in game item that barely anyone uses .

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    Uhg... I´m enhancement... thanks for breaking my heart.
    There there...we get doomhammer anyway

Both factions miss out, so picking x example on any one faction is not a good argument.
    They in my view just don't make sense on the other faction.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Just a quick reminder that flaming is not tolerated on any forum here.

On a side note, I wish it was mogable by Alliance as well but we do have the better Chopper. People still remember about those right, when Horde won? Never mind, no one remembers about that in game item that barely anyone uses .
    It doesn't look at all better than the horde chopper. Plus 100k is a ludicrous price for any mount.

i have no problem with the fact that the stuff is faction specific.
    i have a problem with the fact that they release a lot of shitty normal stuff, instead of designing it to look as nice as the promo stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    It doesn't look at all better than the horde chopper. Plus 100k is a ludicrous price for any mount.
    Have you not seen the 2 million gold mount? 100k is barely a drop in the pond for most players now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah 100k lol, that's spare change nowadays.

Also, it's a bit upsetting, but understandable.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Oh no! Free stuff! TIME TO COMPLAIN!" - MMO-C community.

Seriously, people need to stop feeling so entitled to everything ever.

Alliance shouldnt have warlocks anyway so suck it :P

The staff is a horde weapon. It wouldn't look right on an alliance too .

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    The staff is a horde weapon. It wouldn't look right on an alliance too .
    Ya, but it looks totally right on my tauren druid. Thank heavens they stuck to the lore... or something...

Double-edged sword. The 1h axe looks literally like a quest green. And the sword+shield combo can be worn at the same time, or the sword can be dual-wielded by DW classes.

Imo the staff looks boring, would much rather have the sword+shield(as Horde).