Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    She was never a mother figure to him. Tracy Martin couldn't have cared less about their son. He treated him like a dog without a leash.
    This is a fact people, not an opinion. Bout time you all learned a thing or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Please. You really want to claim he hasn't sought this out at all? There is quite direct evidence to the contrary.
    He would get no coverage if the media didn't want to continue to follow him and comment on everything he says/does. They're either doing it for ratings or they are hoping that he'll say/do something that compensates in some way for his legal victory in the Trayvon Martin case.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yeah, poor guy.
    And now the media doesn't stop harassing him!
    Hard to find a job if you get all the racial hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baium View Post
    This is a fact people, not an opinion. Bout time you all learned a thing or two.
    I didn't say what you quoted me as saying there.

go ride a Pogo stick to go fuck yourself land, Zimmerman.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    LOL.
    How else would he know "Tracy Martin couldn't have cared less about their son. He treated him like a dog without a leash."

10+ Year Old Account
    He would get no coverage if the media didn't want to continue to follow him and comment on everything he says/does. They're either doing it for ratings or they are hoping that he'll say/do something that compensates in some way for his legal victory in the Trayvon Martin case.
    So he's done no interviews, hasn't contacted the press at all, hasn't done anything to put himself in the spotlight? Right?

Because if your answer to that is anything but NO, then he has indeed sought it out.

Just because the press has a fetish about him doesn't mean he doesn't also have a fetish with having himself in the news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Because if your answer to that is anything but NO, then he has indeed sought it out.
    He can seek out news coverage all day long, but if the media doesn't want to cover him, they won't.

10+ Year Old Account
    He can seek out news coverage all day long, but if the media doesn't want to cover him, they won't.
    So? What does that have to do with anything I stated originally? Just seems like you are tap-dancing around admitting that this guy enjoys the publicity, which given the circumstances around it is not exactly normal.

I'm just waiting for the day where they find Zimmerman killed. Some angry black guy will get him eventually.

http://www.newstalk1130.com/articles...ents-14725339/

He could have also mentioned that Trayvon was a drug dealer as well, but oh well.
    He may be right but there is no reason to rub salt in the wound, they already paid the ultimate prices for raising their kid wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    This guy murders their son and just proceeds to pour salt in the wound. It wouldn't surprise me if he stalked this kid in the days before the murder.
    And it's pathetic how liberals like yourself create fantasies like this to further your biases.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a "ruined life" he has. You'd think somebody who's life was "ruined" would try his best to stay under the radar and move on living a normal life but I'm sure all the attention just kills him

Yes And George Zimmerman is a cunt, thats also a fact but at the same time an insult. Just because something is a fact doesn't mean it can't be insulting.

"Pay no attention to the time I almost murdered a guy when I had road rage, and then stalked him at work.
    And when I threatened to kill my future ex's entire family.
    And when I beat my ex.
    And when I beat my other ex and threatened to kill her too.
    This time I was completely innocent! I was attacked!"

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I'm just waiting for the day where they find Zimmerman killed. Some angry black guy will get him eventually.
    Choo Choo

All aboard the irony train.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    You're an idiot.

See. A fact and an insult. Amazing.
    Well put. An insult is not entirely dependent on it's factual nature, but also on its delivery.

F this guy. He's a gun nut dbag who got a Dirty Harry boner one night, and a kid ended up dead. I hope he has to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

He was suspicious of a guy whose only crime was WWB ( walking while black) and followed him, starting a chain of tragic events.

Was Trayvon an angel? No, who is? Is Zimmerman a hero? No, he's an idiot who ruined his own life.

He's not wrong, he's just an asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    And it's pathetic how liberals like yourself create fantasies like this to further your biases.
    Where did you get I was a liberal from my post? How does anything I said relate to the political spectrum? You might want to wipe the froth from your mouth.

Believing George Zimmerman was attacked is kind of like believing that Ted Bundy's first victims could've been muggers.