Deleted

US election: Trump 'has regrets' but 'had to fight campaign this way'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36321124

Presumptive US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has admitted he "has regrets" about his US election campaign but said he would not have been successful otherwise.

He was speaking to Fox News presenter Megyn Kelly, with whom he has had a feud since a TV debate last August.

When pressed about why he re-tweeted "bimbo" jibes about her, he said: "Did I say that? Ooh. Excuse me."

In another interview, he said he was open to meeting North Korea's leader.

The interview with Ms Kelly was largely seen as an attempt to bury the hatchet after months of rancour between the two, with the journalist taking the initiative to set it up.
    So in other words one must behave like a internet troll in America to get votes?

He regrets a lot of things mostly because he has no clue where real republicans actually stand on the issues, fortunately he hired the smartest people in the world to tell him what to say even though he wasn't listening to them because SQUIRREL!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Win or lose I'm really looking forward to finding out the truth about what Trump's candidacy was all about.

I swear to god wouldn't be surprised if we find out Trump just decided to do it for giggles to troll the GOP and then found himself being nominated and then took it seriously.