Thread: kill your self

10+ Year Old Account

kill your self

where does everyones obsession to saying this come from?

yesterday in saw i trade chat someone said "i have had 3 people today tell me to go kill my self" then the part i less remember but will try to piece together best i can "and it's only happened in world of warcraft"

and someone else told them "they say that because they are jealous they can't kill you"

then later in the day someone said it to me when i had 2 shitty arena team mates who attacked the wrong target when an enemy death knight was at 20k health left due to my participation but he didn't die due to my team mates not paying attention not switching at all so it gave their healer 1 minute to heal him

which literally confirmed the other person's experience

also why is it when ever i try to make serious topics i get waves of zombies calling me a troll
    i know why they do it in general.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
    but i don't know why they do it specifically to me
    what is it about my topics that attracts these trolls projecting their self calling me a troll?

people need to stop being so hostile and get their head fixed
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2016-09-01 at 05:14 AM.
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Only exists in world of warcraft?

Please go to link http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/kill-yourself

Then you should probably follow the advice of said meme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenkz View Post
    Only exists in world of warcraft?

Please go to link http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/kill-yourself

Then you should probably follow the advice of said meme.
    are you drunk?
    i did not say it only existed in wow
    i quoted what SOMEONE ELSE said
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    are you drunk?
    i did not say it only existed in wow
    i quoted what SOMEONE ELSE said
    Erm, why so hostile?

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    people need to stop being so hostile and get their head fixed
    People online use online memes. Saying politically incorrect things is bit 'cool' and 'exciting' I guess. Sort of like young children when they realize that certain words cause their parents and people around them to react differently - so they keep repeating them.

It's Internet jargon, unnecessarily sharp and unkempt, but that's the way young people talk online.

Online discussion is your typical signal/noise ratio situation. You see it here every day. People post extremely polarized views in order to 'shout loudest', thus generating even more noise. Generally online discussion boards and social media are really bad at offering tools to fix this (for example MMOC relies on manual moderation, which doesn't scale at all and removes control from the user)
    Last edited by mmoc53950756e3; 2016-09-01 at 05:45 AM.

Internet anonymity gives pussies false bravado to do things they wouldn't have the guts of doing in real life.

Well, they aren't supposed to be saying it. Seems like they are encouraging self harm. I would report whoever saver said that to you, and take a screenshot and attach it to the report.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They were just being polite
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    A rant like this is not really productive and the discussion is only going to go downhill from here with a subject like this. Closing this.

CLOSED.