Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    13 pages so far..... Now I wonder
    Has anyone actually called the cops over this?
    You know, everyone (Americans now) can call their precinct and report it.
    If you're concerned, do something. Else you're just circle jerking on the white knights bus.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    https://youtu.be/wAk7I8s87ZI

Even more fucked is that he films them using the bathroom against their will in tears. Not to mention the disturbing "yes sir, no sir" shit he's conditioned them into... He's not even their biological parent.

This is what happens when idiots are left in charge of kids. Laughing at children in pain not knowing what is happening to their bodies is sadistic.

Is this grounds for Child Services to intervene? A child abuse charge, maybe?

EDIT: The mother just posted another video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoMx42_OV4c

According to her "there's no harm in going to the bathroom" and that he "helped them out anyway" because "as a doctor would say, it's better out than in".

Same shit with them saying yes ma'am no ma'am. I feel so bad for those kids, at that age you're supposed to have a sense of safety and well being in your parent's care, and these dumbasses are completely betraying it.
    The parents should be jailed for the prank. The fact that you seem more upset that the kids are respectful to adults than the prank worries me.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You can die from excessive diarrhea
    Yup, kids are even more inclined to suffer badly from this. It's not the aching, it's the loss of elecrolytes that is worrisome, especially if they are not replenished.

Yeah, that's pretty fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    Yup, kids are even more inclined to suffer badly from this. It's not the aching, it's the loss of elecrolytes that is worrisome, especially if they are not replenished.
    The youngest said she threw up from the stomach pains, and was quickly stifled by the mother. So she was spewing from both ends, definitely not good.

Deleted
    what i find especially bad by this guy is that he is not just torturing his kids for fun/youtube money, but also for a fuckup on his part. he went to a party and didnt wake up in the morning. children the age in the video wouldnt just get up and go to school themselves, theyre too young. that might work with 15+ year olds and then only with kids that care about school.
    so he fucked up, tortured his kids to punish them for his fuckup and then put it on youtube to make money off it. thats terrible.

i dont think the childs should be taken away, but he should be punished. dont know how that system works in usa with fines or whatever, but he should be put up a list. if he does it again, increase the punishment. if he does something like this a third time, well maybe do take the kids away from him. not that i think he is THAT bad of a parant.

so, terrible father and dick, but still better then fostercare (i think)

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn this shit is so fucked up! i hope the guy's get's charged for endangering the life of his children... all that for a fucking youtube video, stupidity knows no bounds.

lol I can't stop thinking about that Weeds episode where the kid shits herself.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can die from excessive diarrhea
    You could, mostly from dehydration related issues. However he gave them one dose that was below the recommended amount, pretty death was never on the table. The children suffered mild discomfort.

I like that we're not at the point that the children were almost killed.

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    https://youtu.be/wAk7I8s87ZI

Even more fucked is that he films them using the bathroom against their will in tears. Not to mention the disturbing "yes sir, no sir" shit he's conditioned them into... He's not even their biological parent.

This is what happens when idiots are left in charge of kids. Laughing at children in pain not knowing what is happening to their bodies is sadistic.

Is this grounds for Child Services to intervene? A child abuse charge, maybe?

EDIT: The mother just posted another video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoMx42_OV4c

According to her "there's no harm in going to the bathroom" and that he "helped them out anyway" because "as a doctor would say, it's better out than in".

Same shit with them saying yes ma'am no ma'am. I feel so bad for those kids, at that age you're supposed to have a sense of safety and well being in your parent's care, and these dumbasses are completely betraying it.
    The vids have since been taken down, was this a Florida family, by chance?

Also, hooray for ignorant people not understanding that excessive shitting can cause dehydration.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    You could, mostly from dehydration related issues. However he gave them one dose that was below the recommended amount, pretty death was never on the table. The children suffered mild discomfort.

I like that we're not at the point that the children were almost killed.
    Didn't see how much he put in but then again he only has to show what you want to see, the kids were in a lot of pain for mild diarrhea.

You usually want die to be smacked around by a phone book but I don't think you should do that to a child either, and I am sure most would consider it abuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't see how much he put in but then again he only has to show what you want to see, the kids were in a lot of pain for mild diarrhea.

You usually want die to be smacked around by a phone book but I don't think you should do that to a child either, and I am sure most would consider it abuse.
    4 total* Pedia-lax tablets crushed into 3 bowls of icecream. Kids cry over anything, it is hard to say they were or weren't in a lot of pain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Jesus Christ. The second video was pulled. I guess they're in deed shit now (I'm dead serious that there is no pun intended.)

Seriously feel bad for those kids. I hope the parents get jail time, because I'd NEVER poison my own child like that without medical necessity.
    So you hope the children are taken by the state?

10+ Year Old Account
    This reminds me of the genot thread with the parents gleefully praising child abuse. I'm guessing a few of them have been in here defending what the father did and how the children respond. Consistency is what's important
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    This reminds me of the genot thread with the parents gleefully praising child abuse. I'm guessing a few of them have been in here defending what the father did and how the children respond. Consistency is what's important
    No one has defended the father in this thread.

Deleted
    If the father got jailtime for abuse or some shit that would hurt the kids more than doing good, i would just let this go imo, We have all done some bad jokes or pranked our family members in one way or another, Extreme or not extreme.

"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harmful or dangerous content. "

Nice to see that reporting the video to youtube worked. Now hopefully reporting it to the police and cps pays off as well.

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    If the father got jailtime for abuse or some shit that would hurt the kids more than doing good, i would just let this go imo, We have all done some bad jokes or pranked our family members in one way or another, Extreme or not extreme.
    Not necessarily true, depending on what else the guy does.

I have a cousin who just lost full custody of her kids (about a year after the father also lost custody)... I feel fairly confident that any foster home they may end up in, no matter how awful it may actually be, will probably still be a step up from where they came from. Unfortunately, they're probably going to grow up thinking "if only I grew up with my mother, no one should ever not have a mom no matter how bad she is, wah," and I probably won't be in a position to tell them, dude, your parents were the worst thing that ever happened to you.

Deleted
    Yay, the video with the guy bullying his own kids, has been taken down. Some people just never grow up, this guy must have been a problem in school.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    So basically you have no citation to back your claim.

You are welcome to an opinion, but that doesn't make is true or even factual.
    I've known plenty of people to be raised with that mentality. Far too often, it's from people with a military background, or those who want to be dominant over their children. Once again, that is not respect, since respect cannot be demanded from others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    I have to keep pushing back against this. As someone who was raised in the south, sir and ma'am are the same as understanding how to execute a handshake properly, or saying "you're welcome" if someone says "thank you." It's just what you do.
    Then it's not a matter of respect, it's a matter of training (brainwashing). The reason kids do it, is not out of respect, but out of fear.

You guys are making way too big of a deal out of this.