Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Rogue's self healing is broken atm (just like fury's but in a much larger scope), i was watching Savix's duel video vs Sensus last weak, and rogue's health would go up from 15% to 100% in a matter of 4 seconds while he was kiting Savix. I know ppl say "this is beta, numbers will be fixed" but this actually does apply here, to self healing for some specs, since blizzard never was too eager to give dps huge healing capabilities with a very rare exceptions (second wind in MOP, or 80% hp crits for Rets' instant FoL during last season of Cata, etc). Hence, i wouldn't worry too much about beta pvp numbers atm, too many things are unbalanced all numbers will be adjusted multiple times before release.

P.S. and yes rogues were always Good or Very good in rated PvP as long as I can remember, every since vanila: when they could stun lock some1 to death with skinning knives =)

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    rogue's health would go up from 15% to 100% in a matter of 4 seconds while he was kiting Savix.
    Not possible with what rogue's have. 4 secs of Soothing Darkness is 12% 4secs of crimson vial (30secs cd) is 20% = 32% and that's if they actually healed what it could in pvp but it doesn't they heal about 40% less in pvp.

I found the video you were talking about and it seems 4secs to you is really 20+....

The fact that he ran off and didn't do anything for a few secs then blinded him and sapped until immune then didn't attack immediately and you thought that was 4secs somehow lol.

This isn't to say I think anything is balanced or ok etc but those kind of exaggeration are just terrible... But people said the same things in cata omg that rogue vanished for a sec and went 10% to 100% when all they had was 4% every 3 secs.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Not possible with what rogue's have. 4 secs of Soothing Darkness is 12% 4secs of crimson vial (30secs cd) is 20% = 32% and that's if they actually healed what it could in pvp but it doesn't they heal about 40% less in pvp.

I found the video you were talking about and it seems 4secs to you is really 20+....

The fact that he ran off and didn't do anything for a few secs then blinded him and sapped until immune then didn't attack immediately and you thought that was 4secs somehow lol.

This isn't to say I think anything is balanced or ok etc but those kind of exaggeration are just terrible... But people said the same things in cata omg that rogue vanished for a sec and went 10% to 100% when all they had was 4% every 3 secs.
    I was referring to the different part, when that rogue (out of stealth) ran off towards balista and savix moused over his hp bar, and you can see his hp just go up rapidly (aprox 4 sec maybe slightly more, but over a very short duration of time, def not 20 sec as you stated) even Savix was shocked by hp rejen.
    By the way not sure what type of pvp do you do but kitting out of stealth=/= blinded and sapped until immune (given he was in stealth, when i refereed rogue being out of stealth), thats called cc.
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-05-23 at 11:18 PM.

The issue is it's not possible for rogue to heal that much in 4 secs period in or out of stealth so.....

Even using the legendary which is 30% over 5sec with feint which won't work in pvp but does in duels/world pvp. This would be rapid heals but not 15-100% in 4secs rapid. And again it won't work in actual pvp. And that was even shown in the video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML8rcBjc_48

Could you point out what you are talking about.
    Last edited by Wow; 2016-05-24 at 12:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Rogue's self healing is broken atm (just like fury's but in a much larger scope), i was watching Savix's duel video vs Sensus last weak, and rogue's health would go up from 15% to 100% in a matter of 4 seconds while he was kiting Savix. I know ppl say "this is beta, numbers will be fixed" but this actually does apply here, to self healing for some specs, since blizzard never was too eager to give dps huge healing capabilities with a very rare exceptions (second wind in MOP, or 80% hp crits for Rets' instant FoL during last season of Cata, etc). Hence, i wouldn't worry too much about beta pvp numbers atm, too many things are unbalanced all numbers will be adjusted multiple times before release.

P.S. and yes rogues were always Good or Very good in rated PvP as long as I can remember, every since vanila: when they could stun lock some1 to death with skinning knives =)
    Things are all over the place it isn't even funny...Rogues and Fury has such insane healing and I hear Unholy is doing absolutely horrible in healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Things are all over the place it isn't even funny...Rogues and Fury has such insane healing and I hear Unholy is doing absolutely horrible in healing.
    Yes 100% mate, even though the numbers are far from balance, it is still fun to watch those duels/arenas with insane dmg bursts and self heals. What is ur take on DH meta's healing? Do u think it will be nerfed? Some duels i see DH drop to 10% hp, pop meta form and almost full hp after several attacks (even though DH is very very soft outside of meta)
    P.S. I am sure Unholy's survival will be adjusted, DKs always were decent/good at survival/ self healing. Unholly however, does very very good spread dmg atm (judging from pvp streams i watched).
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-05-24 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I don't understand how anyone actually thinks this will go live?
    3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    The issue is it's not possible for rogue to heal that much in 4 secs period in or out of stealth so.....

Even using the legendary which is 30% over 5sec with feint which won't work in pvp but does in duels/world pvp. This would be rapid heals but not 15-100% in 4secs rapid. And again it won't work in actual pvp. And that was even shown in the video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML8rcBjc_48

Could you point out what you are talking about.
    I know it is now unbalanced, and will not go live. I will try to find a video once i get home from work, can't really browse utube for WoW videos at work =(

Maybe he used legendary combined with his other self heals talents? Yeh legendaries stopped working in rated PvP in mid MOP (legendary meta JC for helms was it?)
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-05-24 at 01:59 AM.

Deleted
    That guy from this movie is killing some afk players. It doesn't say anything, maybe damage is too high?

Deleted
    They were never gone :P but tuning should happen, we gotta see if this retarded dmg stays. Or mage blinking everywhere.

Rogues were never gone. In each tier, they're top in pve and pvp.

Deleted
    So did he win the battleground? Because it seems he mistook it for some open-world pvp. Non of his opponents seems to bother running around to look for solo kills far away from flags to then cut together a video that shows all cool downs reset every time. Feels like some vanilla pvp video lol.

i tough demon hunter would come to hardcounter rogues xP

But damn will i miss gauge they seem fun tho!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    They were gone to the Realm of the Balanced where almost all specs are with the exception of feral druids, they went there in MoP, but apparently that was bad design so Holinka is bringing them back. Bringing back the good old times of vanilla, tbc, wotlk and cata. If you're not a rogue, prepare your anus.
    Thus proving OP has never stepped outside of a random BG.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    They turned Sub into a cloak and dagger mongloid tunnel spec.
    this

/tenchars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moomepeke View Post
    Excited for future of rogues.
    yes, mongoloids everywhere will rejoice while the true rogues tear their hair out over what has been done to this once skillful spec
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams