Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Grr...gotta start working towards those vicious mounts...they're becoming too numerous and awesome to ignore.

Deleted
    T3 set change is gamebreaking...

Deleted
    ...I don't usually point out individuals, but it's been RAD having Jay Wilson on the team.
    OMG we are all doomed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    OMG we are all doomed!!!
    Fuck that loser.

regarding overwatch, the date change is likely due to when the servers will go live. Just like the early access open beta started 5/2 at 9pm PDT vs 5/3 announced starting date, the servers will likely be live on 5/23 at 9PM PDT worldwide. So to make sure everyone with physical copies can play from day 1, they are shipping it a day earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by kaesden View Post
    regarding overwatch, the date change is likely due to when the servers will go live. Just like the early access open beta started 5/2 at 9pm PDT vs 5/3 announced starting date, the servers will likely be live on 5/23 at 9PM PDT worldwide. So to make sure everyone with physical copies can play from day 1, they are shipping it a day earlier.
    Pretty much.

The game launches at the same time for each timezone, which is midnight UTC. Which is 1600 pacific time; 1900 eastern time and 01:00 CET.

I just hope my store ships before the 23rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Fuck that loser.
    Why the fuck am I getting infracted for quoting Jay Wilson? Minor flaming? He's not even a member of this site. That's hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    god this film gets cringier and cringier with each new trailer /vomit

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Why the fuck am I getting infracted for quoting Jay Wilson? Minor flaming? He's not even a member of this site. That's hilarious.
    Because the mods here are fucking morons. How hard do I have to try for a permaban ffs

10+ Year Old Account
    Would it be too much to ask if Blizzard did this with World of Warcraft physical copies like seriously >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Its a double now, not 64bit integer. Which comes out to 9 quadrillion that can be represented accurately (ie. 53 bit)
    Good to know. Thanks for clearing that up!

Um yea, that Paula Patton featurette was superb! She is perfect for the role. The dream is just a vanish away