Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is proof that the feminists and leftists were correct: we have a rape culture in the west.

Quote Originally Posted by Zcion999 View Post
    So ... You are saying that you are OK with forced prostitution AND punishing said prostitute along with her aggressors ?

Take your cultural marxism and shove it. This is OBJECTIVELY wrong. There is no subjectivity here, harm was done to this woman for no reason other than to satisfy head cannon of a couple of degenerates.
    Not only that, she got worse punishment than one of the aggressors....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Why are refugees flooding to western world, instead of their own super culture countries? You know, the cultures they are escaping?
    Our countries have been war torn for nearly 4 decades, the West simply will not leave us alone. Our homes have become Russia, EU, and America's battleground. It is only fair we move West and take back what was taken from us.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    So you're basically saying that it's a cultural value in the Middle East to beat and imprison rape victims?

whaaaaaaaa
    You are ignorant.

Women can avoid rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    Can't because the public opinion will whine that President X is having his own little war on the tax payer's money, and no one wants that hot potato without a very serious reason.
    Oil, lots of oil! Well worth the tax payers money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Just a reminder if you talk about savage brown people from the middle east, feminists and nu-males call you a racist.

Too accurate lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bannik254 View Post
    أ** غبي

يمك* للمرأة أ* *ج*ب *ل*غ*ص*ب
    OK

It's against the forum rules to post in a language other than English but I can't say I'm surprised considering you defended rape as being part of national culture.

Our countries have been war torn for nearly 4 decades, the West simply will not leave us alone. Our homes have become Russia, EU, and America's battleground. It is only fair we move West and take back what was taken from us.
    So you're saying it is an invasion?

15+ Year Old Account
    It is only fair we move West and take back what was taken from us.
    Religion of peace, ladies and gentlemen.

[Infracted]

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Their shitty, backwards culture is a blight on humanity and now they're bringing it to western societies via immigration.
    Says the White Imperialist. You think your culture is good, it is not, it is Haram. Western culture is on the decline, in 50 years, you will be no more. This is Allah's Will.

[Infracted]

Just when I thought this thread can't get any better rofl

10+ Year Old Account
    It is only fair we move West and take back what was taken from us.
    I'm curious what you mean by this. Exactly what are you taking back and how?

Women can avoid rape.
    How can women avoid rape? If they are in a crowded area and people are willing to help her, sure. What if she's in a place more isolated from others or she gets attacked by multiple people simultaneously?

Deleted
    You are ignorant.

Women can avoid rape.
    Women cannot avoid rape.

The very definition of rape suggests that a woman/man/person has been physically forced or emotionally coerced into cooperating with the perpetrator. It is the responsibility of individuals to respect someone else's boundaries and receive consent prior to engaging in any form of sexual contact.

I do not think this is something ignorant to believe. It is common human decency.

Your views say a lot about your religion.

Western culture is on the decline
    lol no it isn't

Says the White Imperialist. You think your culture is good, it is not, it is Haram. Western culture is on the decline, in 50 years, you will be no more. This is Allah's Will.

[Infracted]
    At least our culture doesn't have us shagging goats and drinking camel piss.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-19 at 07:59 PM.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

15+ Year Old Account

[Infracted]
    Says the person whose culture been on the decline since france and britain started to conquer everything. Keep thinking your caveman culture will save you from any modern day technology :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Gadion View Post
    I'm curious what you mean by this. Exactly what are you taking back and how?

How can women avoid rape? If they are in a crowded area and people are willing to help her, sure. What if she's in a place more isolated from others or she gets attacked by multiple people simultaneously?
    Women do not travel in crowded areas alone. Women are always with others in public that she's in close relations to, only time she would be isolated would be at home.

Deleted
    Women do not travel in crowded areas alone. Women are always with others in public that she's in close relations to, only time she would be isolated would be at home.
    What if she wants to go out alone? It is HER body and HER choice to go wherever SHE wants.

It is not her responsibility to stay at home. It is everyone's responsibility not to fucking rape another person.

Maybe you should pray to the west and thank them for each day. The only reason you exist is because the west allows the middle-east to exist. No spacelord could stop that if the west were to decide the middle-east has seen it's days. Good thing for all of us, that we are civilized.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Anyone who doesnt accept human rights need not exist.
    You seem to not like it either with that comment. xD

Human rights is a stupid thing in many cases, we have no universal culture and no universal rights can exist because of this.

Deleted

[Infracted]
    haha, I can't wait until your country runs out of oil

you only exist because we allow it