Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    And everything you just said right there is complete bullshit.

TBC grew the MOST over every other expansion in terms of subs. There were other MMOs out there too.. hmm how could that be??? It grew by 5 million subs.

And don't spout more bullshit about how it was "new" because when TBC came out the game was 2 and a half years old. Not new by any stretch. It was the game having compelling content and grinds that kept players engaged and thus they stayed subbed.

When players can click a fucking button and see the end boss of the game, there isn't much incentive to stay subbed after they have "seen it all". And in a casuals eyes, they seen it all after killing shit in Looking for retards.

I can tell you what, when I played in TBC I stayed subbed precisely because I couldn't get into SC AND TK and BT, because ya know what, I WANTED to get into those raids, and eventually I did after passing the trials required to get in. I couldn't just click a button and see a limp dick version of the raid that guaranteed me kills with enough stacks of determination.

I say, if these casual assholes can't take 2 dungeons being off the queue, and the meta dungeon mount being mythic only, then they can fuck off and play another game. Don't ruin our game with that casual bullshit queue.
    And there isn't much incentive when you gate it behind attunements and make it for the hardcore only. Wildstar being the prime example. You really think the game would change for the better if they removed all queue able content? Other games have tried it with major hype and failed miserably.

People have been wanting gear drops removed from LFR since it was made. There is really no reason to have gear in it in the first place.
    Nope. People like you want gear to be removed from LFR for no reason other than you do not think the people who run them are not qualified to receive gear.

People like you seems to think you are entitled to judge what people deserved and not.

Before LFR, there were VP tokens for people who did not raid to acquire some gear. It took them longer and there were only a few pieces of gear available. Yet again "raiders" were crying about raid gear outside of raiding.

Why are people like you are so incense in denying other players from obtaining gear simply because they play differently to you?

Normal+ raiding is where Blizzard wants to funnel players and if they give "i win" gear to the toxic plague in LFR then what incentive does it give players to move up to organized raiding?
    You seems to think people will move into normal raiding if they remove LFR. Why did they not do so before LFR? One reason is because of other players.