Well I got Prema Banned ##@3##

Well just woke and tried to log on and found out I'm perma banned. Beyond pissed is an understatement but I'm also hurt deep down inside, something I didn't expect. I ##$#ing love wow and cant even put it into words how I feel right now. I'm a grown man and I'm not going to say crap about how its Blizz's fault, I F#@k'd and this has almost brought me to tears, I'm so pissed.... yes I guess I'm a big sissy at heart.

So yesterday in twitch a viewer wanted me to play Overwatch and I didn't have it so after him bantering me and talking about it for a bit I decided Id give him some gold for game time and he would buy me the game. This was over a few hrs of talk. I been giving away game time to viewers quite often (6 months of game time in a few weeks) and so I t didn't phase me at all to give out some gold, not sure if that raised a flag on me or what but so I gave him gold for time and he went to gift the game to me but said he couldn't so he asked and I gave him my email, he sent the cash via paypal and I bought the game... that is where I think it went wrong. At the time I didn't think of it as selling gold but hind sight is 20/20 and it sure was, f*ck man am I so pissed about it. I cant imagine what I'm going to do....

Iv'e read a bunch about bs'n and telling them I was hacked or something and I stand a good shot at getting unbanned. That is an option but iv'e grown out of telling stories and lying about stuff and just thinking of it doesn't sit well for me. But I'm pretty sure if I tell them the truth there is no way I get the account unbanned.

I just cant imagine I got banned all while the 3-4 dudes sitting in trade chat selling gold all day didn't. I will appeal once I calm down so I can tell them the truth with out saying anything stupid.

I'm one sad wow player.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has log files of exactly where you logged in from so trying to claim "I was hacked" will get you nowhere. You sold gold, you got banned. Deal with it. Buy a new account and start over if you still want to play.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Sounds like a deserved ban from what I am reading.

*Streaming on demand* *Doesn't have 40 dollars* I hate my generation.

Well that sounds quite rough buddy. But yeah best you could do is try to make your appeal in an apologetic tone and try to explain your situation in the most expressive way you can. I'm quite sure this made you learn a lesson indeed and you won't be doing that again. So try to make your case and apologise for fucking with da system mon. Good luck to you.

On a side note, you knew the consequences pretty well so don't be super-mad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Well if you got banned for "selling gold on stream" I'm going to assume you are pretty much screwed.
    I didnt do it on stream there was just 3 of us... and it happend later that nite

I dont stream for cash just for fun..

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbaacca View Post
    I didnt do it on stream there was just 3 of us... and it happend later that nite
    Doesn't matter whether it was on stream or not. Fact is you did it and you got banned. Get another account because the chance of your current getting unbanned is about 0%.

Unless you care SO SO much about mounts, pets, transmog and achievements then its not really a big deal. A reset is in a couple of months

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    -meanwhile their are 1000s of bots running around vale-

Just ticket them, they'll probably unbann you due to subs leaking like crazy, can't lose any more precious players now can we!
    Yeah I'm sure they will unban RMT traders and what not for that reason alone....

Selling real world items for gold is against the rules. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse. Your ban was deserved. Try asking for it to be unbanned in six months.

Don't discuss shit that is against ToS on bnet next time... There's literally nothing they can do if you just "happen to" trade your friend some gold.

You broke the rules and got banned for it. Own up to your actions. Good on you for not trying to fabricate lies to appeal for your ban, such as pretending to get hacked, which wouldn't have even worked anyway, since they know you didn't even log in from a different location and they have access to chat logs. you should learn from your mistake and move on.

yes I deserve it and yes its my fault doesn't mean this still doesn't stings! Just wanted to let other know don't do it, no matter who says what!

I don't exactly feel sorry for you. Someone else doing something against ToS doesn't mean that the thing you did against ToS is somehow acceptable. Two wrongs don't make a right, etc. but I'm sure you've heard this already from other posts.

But I will say that you're probably not permanently banned. You may be for now, but Blizzard is really good about letting people repeal their bans even if you have to wait a while. Don't be a douche, and send a ticket that isn't shitty, whiny or filled with excuses and just own up to what you did and they'll probably at least lessen the ban to months rather than permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    I don't exactly feel sorry for you. Someone else doing something against ToS doesn't mean that the thing you did against ToS is somehow acceptable. Two wrongs don't make a right, etc. but I'm sure you've heard this already from other posts.

But I will say that you're probably not permanently banned. You may be for now, but Blizzard is really good about letting people repeal their bans even if you have to wait a while. Don't be a douche, and send a ticket that isn't shitty, whiny or filled with excuses and just own up to what you did and they'll probably at least lessen the ban to months rather than permanent.
    I can only hope...

10+ Year Old Account
    Permanently banned accounts need to be taken up with Blizzard although it's easier to just rebuy the game. We can't have everyone who ever got banned or suspended creating threads about it so this will be closed. Good luck, don't break the rules.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."