Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I love getting woken up to the sound of seagulls. So natural and non-abrupt. It's how I woke up this morning
    There are a lot of different kind of gulls. Proper seagulls suck as great and lesser black-backed gulls, European herring gulls and so on, aren't quite as annoying. However, in Finland, the most common type of gull, that infests fields, towns (especially market places), beaches and so on, is the black-headed gull, and you don't get more annoying than those flying rats.

I love getting woken up to the sound of seagulls. So natural and non-abrupt. It's how I woke up this morning. I make my coffee and I sit out on the deck and just watch the seagulls on the water. It's quite peaceful
    Seagulls (and pigeons) are winged hellspawn.

Deleted
    This is what the seagulls sound like around my parents home, along with the waves, though, not so close sounding (waves) cause we're on the 3rd floor.
    Yeah, those are mostly black-backs and herring gulls. As I said, they're not always that objectionable. The little flying turds (black-headed gulls) we mostly have here though (we do also have a lot of herring gulls and some black-backs), they make the noises in that video I linked, and nobody wants to listen to them.

When I was a kid, I used black-headed gulls as targets for throwing rocks and my slingshot, and I do not apologize, at all. I'm not saying that I actually managed to hit any of them, but even if I had, and even if they suffered a painful death, I don't care. They all need to go.

alka seltzer ...

When it comes to Seagulls I am of the mindset that you treat them like Trump supporters. Don't feed the little dirty bastards because they will just end up making more dirty little bastards.

Just don't.
    Seagulls are the rats of the sea.

Anything you would want to touch wouldn't be good for them anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't feed wild animals. Maybe you should build a birdhouse instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what the seagulls sound like around my parents home, along with the waves, though, not so close sounding (waves) cause we're on the 3rd floor.

I think it's wonderful

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lP7K8tf6kT8
    Or like that

"The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Other ducks / seagulls

sig made by BeastyBeauty

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't feed them at all, its bad for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up.