Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Titans are the apex of the physical universe, a single one could take on all of demon kind, the only thing that brought them to their knees was another titan.
    But how would they all lose to just one Titan? Not buying it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    But how would they all lose to just one Titan? Not buying it.
    Because he was infused with massive amounts of fel energy which weakens titans greatly. Sargeras turned his weakness into strength, which is the only reason he could beat them.

I'm on the verge of declaring "RIP Warcraft lore". I hate hyperbolic bullshit statements like that, but for once I actually feel it.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because he was infused with massive amounts of fel energy which weakens titans greatly. Sargeras turned his weakness into strength, which is the only reason he could beat them.
    So are their creations also equally effected by this?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

So are their creations also equally effected by this?
    Considering the legion uses primary fel magic to eradicate pretty much all life in the entire universe and it usually corrupts pretty much anyone who uses it, eventually turning them into demons, I'd say to some degree yes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Considering the legion uses primary fel magic to eradicate pretty much all life in the entire universe and it usually corrupts pretty much anyone who uses it, eventually turning them into demons, I'd say to some degree yes.
    What type of magic is the Curse of Flesh?

What type of magic is the Curse of Flesh?
    It is old god related, so it should be associated with the void.