Hello Mages! (PVE question)

Which spec do you think is going to be the primary PVE/Raiding spec in Legion? I know it's only beta, but from your testing on the early stuff.. What is your opinion?

I don't want to be that guy...but if you check out

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...PS-PvE-Raiding

there is already a discussion going on of your very question!

Quote Originally Posted by Rage128 View Post
    I don't want to be that guy...but if you check out

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...PS-PvE-Raiding

there is already a discussion going on of your very question!
    Now I feel stupid. I didn't even see that thread. Thanks!

Mods can delete this one.

No problem, it happens!

Fire beacuse fire is ill nasty

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arcane seems like it will be tough to manage early on. I've played around a bit with it, you hit like a truck with your CDs up
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Arcane was always tough, well, as long as I remember. Even when we were abused during Firelands as the "111111" spec it still wasn't easy. Others could at least move during their instants, we had to stay there and use blink optimally to burn.

It deserves it of course because it has the utility of burn.

The specs are more averaged now but it's still there.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing Fire today, and I'll say this, I'm absolutely playing Fire for my ms. It seems incredibly mobile so far, I'm enjoying it alot

Fire's instant casts allow it to be incredibly bursty, but Arcane has even more potential within CDs.
    Just like now, within CDs they hit INCREDIBLY hard. Issue is, sustaining that damage for 8+ minute fights during progression may be very hard. Especially with high movement.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Fire's instant casts allow it to be incredibly bursty, but Arcane has even more potential within CDs.
    Just like now, within CDs they hit INCREDIBLY hard. Issue is, sustaining that damage for 8+ minute fights during progression may be very hard. Especially with high movement.
    Ya, I feel like Fire will be the easier way to go. Being able to have that many instant casts will change the playstyle alot. I've got to learn not to double hit IB though, I've been failing that part alot