Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Blizzard must disagree since they've done it ever since they were introduced.
    No they really have not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JestersShadow View Post
    No they really have not.
    BC, if you were a pvper you got the Armored Nether Drake

Non-pvpers could get the normal Nether Drakes
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wrath, if you were a pvper you got the Armored Frost Wyrm

Non-pvpers could get the normal Frost Wyrms
    Cata, if you were a pvper you got the Armored Twilight Drake

Non-pvpers could get the normal Twilight Drake
    Mop, if you were a pvper you got the Armored Cloud Serpents

Non-pvpers could get the normal Cloud Serpents
    Wod, if you were a pvper you got the Armored Gronlings

Non-pvpers could get the normal Gronlings
    Legion, if you were a pvper you got the Infernals

Non-pvpers will get nothing

"no they really have not" except for all the other expansions other then this one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Unique things are needed in fact we need far more, and competitive pvp population is roughly the same as high end raiders.
    yes as i said, im fine with the current system for our gladiator mounts, upgraded, cooler looking version of mounts obtainable other ways

a unique spin on the other mounts
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    While I agree that it'd suck if Infernals were Gladiator-exclusive, I just want to remind people that Frost Wyrms were also PvP-exclusive mounts until the very end of Wrath, we could very well be looking at that sort of situation again.

Though if you can, I'd highly recommend you post this feedback on the official forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post

"no they really have not" except for all the other expansions other then this one

- - - Updated - - -

yes as i said, im fine with the current system for our gladiator mounts, upgraded, cooler looking version of mounts obtainable other ways

Armoured is not the same as what they have been doing they literally got to a point where it was just black ... blue pink yellow. I don't mind reasons if it adds for example armour as it's unique not just same skin bit blue same skin yellow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    While I agree that it'd suck if Infernals were Gladiator-exclusive, I just want to remind people that Frost Wyrms were also PvP-exclusive mounts until the very end of Wrath, we could very well be looking at that sort of situation again.

Though if you can, I'd highly recommend you post this feedback on the official forums.
    i dont have acsess to the beta, my freind does and he lets me play on it when i come over, so i cant quite do it : / but i have put it in throug hthe ingame sudjestions

and yeah i know they could be added later, im just worried because they are allrready so simplistic, i dont think even if they remove all the attacthments

Collar
    bindings
    saddle
    and spikes

if the pvp one will look unique enough to make it feel special and worth the time...

i hope we see lesser version of them later in the expac... or these current ones become the lesser ones, and the pvp ones get even more armor and spikes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JestersShadow View Post
    Armoured is not the same as what they have been doing they literally got to a point where it was just black ... blue pink yellow. I don't mind reasons if it adds for example armour as it's unique not just same skin bit blue same skin yellow.
    what? uhh no they have allways been, armoured upgrades and differant skin colours

except yeah the gronlings i double cheacked, they just have glow effects and extra spikes added on

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I think people are already complaining about infernals. They did cry rivers in the news post comments and told you to "stfu" if you suggested it is time that pvpers get something unique too...you know...like raiders get pretty much every patch...

And if they don't QQ about the rarity, then it is: "Infernals don't walk on all 4s and it re-uses the Yeti skeleton...how lazy" (I agree btw, I want an infernal on two legs..still wouldn't earn one though)
    Yeah - PvPrs never got unique mounts like every arena season and rated BG season.

- - - Updated - - -

and we need more, unique pets, armor, mounts in mass for pvp, honestly they should just open up ms paint and go crazy, throw on a vendor for conquest & rating requirement tiers. Not to mention if history is anything there will be pve versions of the infernal so don't worry.

And how do you know this is final? They might add infernal mounts later. Goddamnit.

And yea, go earn one instead of complaining. Nothing is holding you back from getting it!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I think people are already complaining about infernals. They did cry rivers in the news post comments and told you to "stfu" if you suggested it is time that pvpers get something unique too...you know...like raiders get pretty much every patch...

And if they don't QQ about the rarity, then it is: "Infernals don't walk on all 4s and it re-uses the Yeti skeleton...how lazy" (I agree btw, I want an infernal on two legs..still wouldn't earn one though)

btw you do know the infernals have new animation now.. .they run on two legs and have new custom animations, even a mountspecial where they rip off their head and tilt it like a hat then throw it back :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tusq View Post
    And how do you know this is final? They might add infernal mounts later. Goddamnit.

And yea, go earn one instead of complaining. Nothing is holding you back from getting it!
    yes but its good for us to put in our thoughts ahead of time hopefully to get people on the same page, and possibly get some actual feedback in telling blizz "hey we want X"

- - - Updated - - -

and we need more, unique pets, armor, mounts in mass for pvp, honestly they should just open up ms paint and go crazy, throw on a vendor for conquest & rating requirement tiers. Not to mention if history is anything there will be pve versions of the infernal so don't worry.
    if they add them later sure, but the worry is currenlty, there is not a single hint of infernal in sight... not in pvp...

btw you do know the infernals have new animation now.. .they run on two legs and have new custom animations, even a mountspecial where they rip off their head and tilt it like a hat then throw it back :P

- - - Updated - - -

yes but its good for us to put in our thoughts ahead of time hopefully to get people on the same page, and possibly get some actual feedback in telling blizz "hey we want X"

- - - Updated - - -

if they add them later sure, but the worry is currenlty, there is not a single hint of infernal in sight... not in pvp...
    again and actual unique reward is would be a nice change of pace, more unique rewards is needed, and this is a good (but very small) first step.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post

This is a really good point that the OP should keep in mind.

I remember having the exact same concern during WotLK because the Frostwyrm mounts were so incredibly epic and at first appeared to be PvP only rewards. Fortunately Blizzard later announced that they would be the PvE rewards for completing ICC.

Based on the fact that there is past precedent in all other expansions (as the OP has pointed out), I have confidence this will turn out to be the case for Legion and the Infernal mount as well. I would not be surprised at all if we end up getting a reskinned Infernal mount as the PvE reward for completing the last raid tier of Legion. However, any announcement or confirmation of this very well may not happen until details on the last raid are released during the course of the next expansion.

Still a totally valid point to bring up though OP and it is good for Blizzard to know that some players would be majorly bummed if they broke from the norm with the Infernal mount in Legion.

Deleted
    So i was looking over the amount of people complaining about the new spider mount and how it costs 2 million

then i noticed the infernal mounts.. .all 100% unique models, no where else in the game... (atleast so far) and they are from gladiator ONLY
    and this is a first, most of the gladiator mounts ussauly have lesser versions of themselves ingame... but this time its not these are no where else

but here is a kicker...

so people are complaining about a 2 mil gold spider... well dont buy it now, can buy it 2 expacs from now

but these new infernal mounts (and all special armor sets from pvp no longer obtainable...)

why? i know people will say "but then pvp gets something unique" well please blizzard... stop making items that are only for a massive minority (0.5% of people in pvp...) with brand new unique models... im fine with titles... but this is 5 infernal mounts, no where else in the game! nothing even close! and only those top 0.5% can have them...

i was fine with the upgraded mounts, like the nether drake, the frostwyrm, the twilight drake.... the cloud... serpent... and... gron...ling...

yeah this is the first gladiator mount that is not a upgraded version of another mount, this is a 100% unique mount set that will only be obtainable by super high end pvpers...

as a destro/demo warlock i cried in joy when i saw these (vindictive i want so bad) but im not much of a pvper... now heres the thing

yes pvpers should get pvp things, and pve'ers special pve things...

but when a raid goes out, pvp/pve'rs can still go back and farm that content for mog/mounts...

but with pvp once a season ends, goodbye to that awesome mog you wanted, goodbye to those mounts you wanted, as they are gone, no way to get them...

and now this would be fine if it had a lower requirement like AotC like PVE does (defeat heroic final boss) most groups will give you that for free

but the unique pvp stuff is top 0.5%... and idk, i am fine with there being "special only at the time stuff"

but that stuff needs to have a alternative... something less flashy but means that those that want it can still atleast have a general of that....

idk it may just be me, feel free to debate/discuss/share your opinion as i have mine, but i just hate this idea of 100% limited time super hard to get items... as it means players who either 1. dident play then, or 2 may not have been able to, can never get that...

if not guess i will be putting out 500$ to get a gladiator carry so i can get the mount...

(again im not hating on pvpers, i just dont like the idea of having 100% unique limited time items that are super hard to get, and if they did it would be nice if they could atleast add one to PVE since PVE doesent have one)
    But why is it okay for top end pvers to get unique mounts? Aka the vast minority of players too. Look at Invincible, Mimiron's Head etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    again and actual unique reward is would be a nice change of pace, more unique rewards is needed, and this is a good (but very small) first step.
    so lets take invincable, mimrons head, alar, and all the pve acheivment mounts, remove them from everyones mount journal, if they dident do it during that current patch...

now you see the issue?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    But why is it okay for top end pvers to get unique mounts? Aka the vast minority of players too. Look at Invincible, Mimiron's Head etc.
    because you can get those at any time you want in a later expansion? i dont know how to play a monk in the slightest, wearing blues and greens, and yet i can do lk 25H on her

but then dont you think stuff like that should be added to pve?
    Not at all. I'd like Raids, mythic+, RBG, ect to all have totally unique mounts for the very best players to earn. I'd also remove them after the expansion ends.

so lets take invincable, mimrons head, alar, and all the pve acheivment mounts, remove them from everyones mount journal, if they dident do it during that current patch...

now you see the issue?

- - - Updated - - -

because you can get those at any time you want in a later expansion? i dont know how to play a monk in the slightest, wearing blues and greens, and yet i can do lk 25H on her
    yes lets do it. Just like Garrosh wolf, the moose, ect

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Not at all. I'd like Raids, mythic+, RBG, ect to all have totally unique mounts for the very best players to earn. I'd also remove them after the expansion ends.
    would have to be when the next patch comes out, like how the pvp seasonal mounts work

if it was end of expansion would be way too easy

- - - Updated - - -

except the wolf and moose were super duper easy, heck moose is free ansd takes 15 mins, never heard of #FriendshipMoose?

Maybe, just maybe, us PvPers will get some similar mount that haven't been datamined yet? It is a bit too early to cry about it isn't it?

But I do agree though, it is enough that elite PvPers get unique armor, tabards and even weapon enchant in my opinion. Because I know for a fact that I don't got what it takes to get to that rating, because I have never really cared about PvP (just casual around the 1.8k rating area).

Anyways, us PvErs do have CM gear Even though it is easy for PvPers to get that.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

would have to be when the next patch comes out, like how the pvp seasonal mounts work

if it was end of expansion would be way too easy

- - - Updated - - -

except the wolf and moose were super duper easy, heck moose is free ansd takes 15 mins, never heard of #FriendshipMoose?
    how easy or hard it is to acquire doesn't matter, its unique things that are going away, and we need LOTS MORE of it for all skill levels.

That's literally 2 mounts in the history of wow, there are 5 pvp mounts being added in legion

2<5

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, us PvPers will get some similar mount that haven't been datamined yet? It is a bit too early to cry about it isn't it?

But I do agree though, it is enough that elite PvPers get unique armor, tabards and even weapon enchant in my opinion. Because I know for a fact that I don't got what it takes to get to that rating, because I have never really cared about PvP (just casual around the 1.8k rating area).

Anyways, us PvErs do have CM gear Even though it is easy for PvPers to get that.
    yeah and even CM gear is getting lower replacements added

but yeah they may add more mounts, but would we rather talk about it? provide feedback to blizzard? or would we rather sit here and let blizzard think "eh they said nothing, guess the pve'rs dont care about infernals... fuck em"