Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    What answer do you expect, when you call people "Trumplings"?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    If you want to be taken seriously you dont go name calling or appear to be name calling. You dont show up to a debate and name call your opponents.
    It worked for Trump. He name-called his way through every Republican debate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    What if it's the military that put that dictator in place?
    Then they are in charge. The US military would never do that unless the people elected a self-hating nationally suicidal person.

Well i'm hoping for 4 years yuge memes and hopefully 8 really rich years of keks. After Trump steps down ill cash in all my rare Trumps. Not even American though *laugh*
    Uncle Dolan maths.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go to his website, Google it under Donald Trump, He has his platform listed there.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2016-05-20 at 11:35 PM.

Build the wall, deport all illegals, then have a coke.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Two reasons

1. Keeping Democrats out of office. They will drive the country into the dirt.
    2. Terrifying leftists.
    Funny, your first reason only happens when Republicans are in control. And we have evidence of that. You don't for your reason.

Quote Originally Posted by aethermachine View Post
    So are all you guys going to go batshit crazy when trump loses and start rioting and what not?
    Nah, Bernie's clan has already got that covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    I would read it over again.

It's pretty detailed.
    No it isn't. It is just like his shitty speeches. Speaking the 4th grade educated people. Every answer he gives is basically the same bullshit, a non-answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing I like about him is that the Media HATES him. They think they pick the President, and they decided early Trump wasn't the next one. But, something happened. No matter how hard they tried to bring him down he just climbed higher. He will end the brain-washing Media that either recklessly or maliciously spawned things like the BLM movement. If the organizations that people trust to bring them facts collectively present biased information as true, it will be the end of America as we know it. The thing about Trump is no matter what he says about immigration or ISIS, no matter what he plans to do with the economy and other nations, as long as his War on the Media continues I will stand behind him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you think the US military would consider the populace when over throwing a government elected by the populace?
    I think they would. Unless we get a US version of Jeremy Corbyn I don't see the military being too concerned about the president.

Is this why there is an amendment #2?
    To me it is more about liberty. Guns wouldn't help much against the military, but they would against treasonous civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    I'm a left of centre Canadian. And I want Trump to win because the mainstream left has turned into a bunch of racist fascist fuckwads who deserve 4-8 years of that clown to trigger them in their dreams every night.
    Except that the fascism is on the right, and there isn't racism here on the Democratic party. You are making shit up, just like every other Trump supporter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Go to his website, Google it under Donald Trump, He has his platform listed there.
    His platforms that even he has flip-flopped from? By supposedly taxing the rich? By costing this country $12 trillion over the next 10 years, just for his tax plan alone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I think they would. Unless we get a US version of Jeremy Corbyn I don't see the military being too concerned about the president.

To me it is more about liberty. Guns wouldn't help much against the military, but they would against treasonous civilians.
    I think there is a new term now " Trumpphobia"

I agree with the 2nd Amendment comment. I value it for self defense and a equalizer for the weak against the strong. A 80 year old grandmother can bring down a 300 pound linebacker attacker with one shot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    The thing I like about him is that the Media HATES him. They think they pick the President, and they decided early Trump wasn't the next one. But, something happened. No matter how hard they tried to bring him down he just climbed higher. He will end the brain-washing Media that either recklessly or maliciously spawned things like the BLM movement. If the organizations that people trust to bring them facts collectively present biased information as true, it will be the end of America as we know it. The thing about Trump is no matter what he says about immigration or ISIS, no matter what he plans to do with the economy and other nations, as long as his War on the Media continues I will stand behind him.
    His war on the Media is already lost. He can continue to piss in the wind of his own delusions as much as he wants and you can join him the shower. It's not like he is the first demagogue to go after the press. He won't be the last. Unfortunately for you and the celebrity millionaire we have this pesky little thing called the Constitution. He clearly hasn't read it and I would imagine you are a tad rusty on it as well.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post

- - - Updated - - -

His platforms that even he has flip-flopped from? By supposedly taxing the rich? By costing this country $12 trillion over the next 10 years, just for his tax plan alone?
    Look, I know how you feel about him, so it would not matter what I said or pointed out. You hate the guy and what his platform stands for. So go vote for Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Except that the fascism is on the right, and there isn't racism here on the Democratic party. You are making shit up, just like every other Trump supporter.

- - - Updated - - -

"there isn't racism here on the Democratic party"
    LMAO.....You're either an uninformed NAIVE adult or a 2 year old, not sure which. Either way, you must really keep your head buried deep in the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    I'm a left of centre Canadian. And I want Trump to win because the mainstream left has turned into a bunch of racist fascist fuckwads who deserve 4-8 years of that clown to trigger them in their dreams every night.
    So much this.

I also want congress to take a real good look at itself in the mirror. We can't get coordinated enough to vote them all out. This is the next best thing. Bottom line I want things shaken up. Hillary gives zero chance of that.

I work for US Customs, so basically all of this.

1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.

2. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.

3. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.

Defend The Laws And Constitution Of The United States
    Mandatory return of all criminal aliens.
    Detention—not catch-and-release.
    Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa.
    End birthright citizenship.
    Put American Workers First

End welfare abuse.

The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.

This CANNOT BE ANYMORE CLEAR. Plus a lot of the Justices of the Supreme Court are going to be on the way out. Hillary would reek havoc on the US causing a huge imbalance ruining this country with her selections.

Edit: #300 post, whoop whoop! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Serious question here, what are you Trump supporters expecting from Trump, as in what do you think he is going to do for the country? I cannot find any details on what any of his policies...
    Did you try? Some are fuzzy, but many are spelled out pretty explicitly on his website:
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

This thread title, man. I keep thinking Dumplings. Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?