Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.
    Keep reading till you get to the 14th Amendment. it's good stuff.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    I want the next candidate's last name be Dump, so we can call his/her/it's followers Dumplings.

7+ Year Old Account
    I work for US Customs, so basically all of this.

1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.

2. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.

3. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.

Defend The Laws And Constitution Of The United States
    Mandatory return of all criminal aliens.
    Detention—not catch-and-release.
    Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa.
    End birthright citizenship.
    Put American Workers First

End welfare abuse.

The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.

This CANNOT BE ANYMORE CLEAR. Plus a lot of the Justices of the Supreme Court are going to be on the way out. Hillary would reek havoc on the US causing a huge imbalance ruining this country with her selections.

Edit: #300 post, whoop whoop! Lol.
    Do tell us how you are going to end birthright citizenship without a constitutional amendment?

Your attempt to use your position as a voice of authority is amusing as well.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Keep reading till you get to the 14th Amendment. it's good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Do tell us how you are going to end birthright citizenship without a constitutional amendment?

Your attempt to use your position as a voice of authority is amusing as well.

And? It was intended for slaves. Not border crossers coming over here on visas and plopping out their babies. Trust me, I've seen kids born in ports of entry.

Then they live in Mexico, their kid is a US citizen. The kid crosses everyday to attend school in the United States, while the parents still live abroad.

The parents will also receive benefits for the US Citizen child, WITHOUT EVER HAVING TO PAY TAXES.

GOOD STUFF HUH? Typical know it all without living it.

10+ Year Old Account
    And? It was intended for slaves.
    And the second was intended for muskets. Can't really have it both ways.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    And? It was intended for slaves.
    The SCOTUS disagrees. Multiple times at that. You gonna tell us how it will be changed or just rant?

Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    "there isn't racism here on the Democratic party"
    LMAO.....You're either an uninformed NAIVE adult or a 2 year old, not sure which. Either way, you must really keep your head buried deep in the sand.
    Ok, let me guess you are going to say the BLM is the racist part of it. Not even close. They are tired of being gunned down by cops when they don't have a weapon. That doesn't give cops the right to execute anyone they want. If they did a crime, arrest them. If anyone has their head in the sand, it is you. The racism of this country has ALWAYS been the right. Especially Trump now with his xenophobic Muslim ban.

- - - Updated - - -

And? It was intended for slaves. Not border crossers coming over here on visas and plopping out their babies. Trust me, I've seen kids born in ports of entry.

Then they live in Mexico, their kid is a US citizen. The kid crosses everyday to attend school in the United States, while the parents still live abroad.

The parents will also receive benefits for the US Citizen child, WITHOUT EVER HAVING TO PAY TAXES.

GOOD STUFF HUH? Typical know it all without living it.
    Funny, the last 150 years of SCOTUS cases have disagreed with you. Not surprising though, you don't live in a place where facts are present. And yes they do pay taxes. In fact, they use less benefits than they pay in. That is a tiny little fact that you seem to be forgetting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    "Trumplings". Now that's really cute i tell you what.

No, they are NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    And the second was intended for muskets. Can't really have it both ways.
    The second is so the people have a way to defend themselves from their government. It was muskets in the revolution and now it's assault rifles, because that's what the government is going to come knocking with.

I work for US Customs, so basically all of this.

1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.
    When did borders require a wall?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Get ready for President Trump. I can't wait for all of you to shut your traps when Trump turns this country in the right direction.

And:

15+ Year Old Account
    "It's gonna be huge!"
    "Trust me."
    "We're gonna win."
    "We'll make it great."

The four phrases if repeated over and over, will win the hearts of millions of low information voters.

- - - Updated - - -

[B]The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.
    What about the first, ninth, fourteenth, twenty second, twenty third, twenty fourth, and pretty much every other amendment? You don't seem to care much for those with your posting.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Get ready for President Trump. I can't wait for all of you to shut your traps when Trump turns this country in the right direction.

And:
    Lol Is this what you are reduced to when asked questions?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Are Trump supporters that sensitive?
    Well if they are anything like him YES then they really are that sensitive.

Trumps Policies, if you haven't been paying attention.

Healthcare: I will repeal Obama care, leaving in the pre existing condition mandate. We will open state borders allowing free market to tame the over-reach of the federal government into healthcare. We will then proceed to bid on pharmaceutical goods so we can have medicine as cheap or cheaper than the rest of the world and end the grip of the Pharma-Lobby over Americans.

Immigration: We must have a border in order to stop drugs and murderers from pouring in. We will build a wall, once built, immigrants the best and brightest will have a legal path to citizenship that is expedited based on talents or needed skilled workers (similar to our immigration policies that used to work on Ellis Island).

Social Security: We will start by eliminating undaunted endless fraud throughout the majority of government, this will allow us to pay social security to those who have already spent a life time investing into it, then we will decide if we have to raise the age

Foreign Policy: We will build the biggest and strongest military the world has ever seen and no one will ever want to war with us because of this. We will not be the police of the world or spend 2 trillion dollars rebuilding other countries. If we are FORCED into war, we will take our spOILs.

Terrorism: ISIS will be dealt with without remorse swiftly and violently.

Domestic Policy: The 10th Amendment is there for a reason, states must go back to determining their own socially acceptable policies

Trade: We will have the top negotiators in the world working on behalf of the American people to ensure that the best deals are consistently made. No longer will we cow tow to the Chinese who manipulate currency, Mexico who has a 58 billion dollar trade deficit on a yearly basis or any other country who consistently out maneuvers and makes fools of us all. Tariffs on those who abuse the American workers. If this starts a Trade WAR so be it, we would still end in a better position than we are currently.

Education: Once again the 10th amendment is in play, we do not need the federal government to decide how to brain wash our children, Common Core is OUT!

Taxes: When done efficiently and run like a business the government is able to run on a much better budget and so the people who are low income earners should not have to pay more than 10%, We have the HIGHEST corporate tax in the world, and it must be addressed in order to see an increase in GDP and job growth.

Religion: and this sums it up for me in a single sentence folks "We are going to say merry Christmas again." and "We will refer to the killing of Christians throughout the Middle East as what it is, Genocide by radical Islamists"

People don't know all of Trumps Policies because when he speaks, he speaks a solution and moves on.

A wise man can give you a solution in a single paragraph, a fool can prattle on his entire life in a circle never finding even his own tail.

Let the salt pour forth like an ocean!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralWolfie View Post
    He flip flops on an hourly basis on basically everything except his wall, and even then when asked about his wall, he's said "Everything is negotiable". He's already sold himself out to corporations for the general election. Saying everything is negotiable and his recent actions just tells you he's buyable.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Ok, let me guess you are going to say the BLM is the racist part of it. Not even close. They are tired of being gunned down by cops when they don't have a weapon. That doesn't give cops the right to execute anyone they want. If they did a crime, arrest them. If anyone has their head in the sand, it is you. The racism of this country has ALWAYS been the right. Especially Trump now with his xenophobic Muslim ban.

Funny, the last 150 years of SCOTUS cases have disagreed with you. Not surprising though, you don't live in a place where facts are present. And yes they do pay taxes. In fact, they use less benefits than they pay in. That is a tiny little fact that you seem to be forgetting.

SO.. the racism has always been the republicans..
    Kind of like when.. Oh I don't know, some random republican called Lincoln freed the slaves?

Also, just looking at the debates at the moment, The absoulte violence thrown at trump supporters, left and right. The guy who tried to attack trump when he had a speech, and the media spinning it to be Trumps own fault.

and lastly. Muslim, is not. a. fucking. race.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralWolfie View Post
    Those aren't solutions. Those are ideas severely lacking in detail.

Some of the logic is stupid as well. We already have the biggest and strongest military in the world, and that hasn't stopped people from fighting against us. If they thought rationally in the first place they wouldn't even be fighting.

How is he going to eliminate fraud in the government? How much fraud is even going on; are we even going to save enough money from eliminating it to break even after factoring in how much money and time is needed to investigate?

Wall is logistically impossible unless he's building a fence.

"We will have the top negotiators in the world working on behalf of the American people to ensure that the best deals are consistently made." This reads like 'we use only the finest ingredients in this shitty ass product.' It's not even a proposal, much less a solution.

And what does he even mean by running government like a business? They're different entities with different goals, it's not clear why we even want one to be run like the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Two reasons

1. Keeping Democrats out of office. They will drive the country into the dirt.
    2. Terrifying leftists.
    Yet you live in California.

Is that by choice or still living with ma and pah?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Basically, there are republicans that have such a blind hatred for democrats that they think someone with virtually zero political experience or knowledge is better as a world leader.

The funniest part of it is that Trump isn't a republican. He has independent written all over him and didn't even lean to either side until he actually chose to run as a republican. He played upon the pendulum mentality of society - being dissatisfied with the current party, believing that the poor financial state of the country is the fault of the president of whatever party is currently in power - while simultaneously getting the votes from the southern voters who register his views on deportation and trade as justification for their own racism.

I've got to give Trump credit in one thing; the fact that he's gotten this far is no mistake. He's incredibly smart when it comes to reading the masses and knowing exactly how far he can push people to the point where he's controversial yet still popular.
    Also, "Trumpling" sounds funny and I think I'm going to use it from now on.