Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Well. Currently kids really can't grow like we used to. I remember climbing trees, playing wars in forsaken buildings and shit happening like falling from somewhere was just normal thing.. but now you can either get sued or they even can take you away from family...

There was a creek behind my house growing up, used to climb the shit out of trees. One tree we always chickened out 5-6 stories up before we got to the top.

I used to love climbing trees, i did it all the time as a kid, even as an adult, i don't find it weird to find a cool tree and climb up into it if i so desire

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    But again.... the trees were not on school property.... it says they were near the school.
    No matter, they were under supervision from the school, thus leaving school property just makes it worse.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    No matter, they were under supervision from the school, thus leaving school property just makes it worse.
    No they weren't, just because they were school children doesn't mean they went to that school or that it even happened on a School day. The article just said the children met up to play near a school, and started climbing trees until an employee of the school came and chased them off.