Page 1 of 2
LastLast

More Payment Options For WoW

Since this game have become really hard for some people I think this game need options to gear without having to play with 19 other people who might be very bad at the game.

What if we could pay for achievements instead of playing? Since its very time consuming for many people and the age of wows audience is well above 20 by now, so most of us got work and can't really play as much wow these days.

Paying for 19 NPCs to help you do the raids would also stop the 3rd party market like the wow token stopped the gold sellers.

Or pay for rare mounts like the world boss mounts, who have time to farm those on 30 characters a week with a job?

Wouldn't this solve the problem that casuals that could not even raid be able to get the mythic mounts?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please no. Just no. Never. Always no.

You're basically asking for offline mode WoW. Which blizzard wouldnt bother with because then they cant make more money off you.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    You're basically asking for offline mode WoW. Which blizzard wouldnt bother with because then they cant make more money off you.
    I didn't say that hiring 19 npc would be cheap, like 100 euro for full HFC mythic run each week would make blizzard rich, so they would make money.

Deleted
    No no and no. It is a mmo, a place where you gain *power and prestige* by playing, not by paying. Look at crafted items on AH - some might be 715, but it is not as cool as having heroic or even mythic gear items (at least imo). Yes you can pay fold to some guilds to boost your gear, achievements etc , but it is alright with me that good raiders harvest some gold at an end of an expansion or raid tier.
    You can always sell some tokens to get gold enough to buy some. In that way you also help others paying for game time or whatever they are going to spend gold on

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SheepHunter View Post
    I didn't say that hiring 19 npc would be cheap, like 100 euro for full HFC mythic run each week would make blizzard rich, so they would make money.
    Technically you can do that so if you wish I will put it in list format (so its easy for you to follow the steps)

Step1: Have an active account

Step2: Buy all the tokens you are allowed in 1 month

Step3: Sell tokens on AH

Step4: With your new gold ask for a Mythic carry

You are what is wrong with MMO's and gaming in general

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    Technically you can do that so if you wish I will put it in list format (so its easy for you to follow the steps)

Step1: Have an active account

Step2: Buy all the tokens you are allowed in 1 month

Step3: Sell tokens on AH

Step4: With your new gold ask for a Mythic carry
    Only the archi mount costs over 1m gold, a mythic run costs 3x that.

Deleted
    Better ask Mom for more pocket money then pal

Funny that nobody noticed this is a troll post.

Best sign of how low the WoW community fell that people are actually ready to consider such proposition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this game have become really hard for some people I think this game need options to gear without having to play with 19 other people who might be very bad at the game.

What if we could pay for achievements instead of playing? Since its very time consuming for many people and the age of wows audience is well above 20 by now, so most of us got work and can't really play as much wow these days.

Paying for 19 NPCs to help you do the raids would also stop the 3rd party market like the wow token stopped the gold sellers.

Or pay for rare mounts like the world boss mounts, who have time to farm those on 30 characters a week with a job?

Wouldn't this solve the problem that casuals that could not even raid be able to get the mythic mounts?
    Please no, this is more pay2win than the damn boost is.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Pay.for.achievements.

what?

Btw gearing via Dungeons (if you are good) and the new adventuremode will be relatively easy and the rewards are fair compared to raiding gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Funny that nobody noticed this is a troll post.

Best sign of how low the WoW community fell that people are actually ready to consider such proposition.
    This thread is as serious as the "gladiators should not get their own mount" threads, so don't accuse me of trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Is this bait?
    Yes this is bait.

Deleted
    Theres people that dont buy gametime with Gold? Damn son

7+ Year Old Account
    pretty bait troll.
    cant believe people take this serious.

Formerly known as Arafal

For the full raiding experience, if you could get the 19 NPCs to join a mumble and spew forth racial slurs and dank maymays for the full time they're running you through the instance I think it might be worth it.

No, because that is not what an achievement is because an achievement is not an object or item.

For example, completing a marathon is an achievement. How do you but that?

How about get better, play with friends, or pug the raids? If the game is too hard you can get better or not do it. Not everything should be obtainable by everyone. It's accessible to all but not obtainable to all.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny we don't charge nearly that much for either.